Running in Utah (Read 330 times)

Hi all.  I'm heading to Utah in June for work and need to find good places to run in the morning before work.  I haven't made hotel reservations yet because I'm trying to find good running that is the closest to the hotel.  I plan on staying right near Salt Lake or Draper (approx. 16-20 mi from Salt Lake).  Anybody from the area or that has been there know of any good places around those two areas to get some nice runs in between 5:30-7:30 am?  Thanks for your help. 

I don't live there any more, but if you're looking to run in Salt Lake I'd recommend either Sugar House Park for short easy (1-mile-ish) loops or City Creek for longer runs. In Draper you're right by the Draper city trails, which are extensive and very pretty this time of year. 

This site has some good maps - http://saltlakerunningco.com/home/community/where-to-run/

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way. - Mitch Hedberg

Thanks for your reply Hoshiko.  I've booked my trip and I'm staying at a Hilton in Sandy, Utah.  I called the hotel and they said they are located right by the Jordan River Parkway.