Thank you to the RA community. (Read 2112 times)

Lazy idiot

I am not going to reply to say that you are welcome.  What I will do is thank you.  I had a stupid injury last year that came close to make me consider just giving up running.  I was frustrated.  But then I saw folks like you sticking with it.  You got run over by a car, and you didn't quit.  Thanks Andy, and keep it rolling.

+2

Tick tock

I tried to honor your request to not reply, I really did.  Lasted about half a day.  Keep it rollin' Andy, hope to bump into you again soon.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Since you said not reply --- I wont reply........WAIT -- When did i start doing what other people say???

Milk - you have given out a lot of great information and inspiration to us all too.........Keep pounding the pavement......

John

Champions are made when no one is watching

Queen of 3rd Place

Oh man, this so made my day. Give yourself some credit, too, milktruck.

Ex runner

Seriously. And I'm not replying to you Milk, I'm replying to Arla.

Glad you've stuck around to be so inspirational to so many folks!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Slice

I wouldn't reply but no one else has said this yet: Thanks for sharing your story. As a result I am much, much more aware of my surroundings when running around cars. I've been known to run on roads that I have no business running on. Now, I do it when only absolutely necessary and I pay way more attention. Thanks for maybe saving my life!

MTA: I likely wouldn't have the guts to wear all the dorky night time gear in my picture without your story too. Thanks for making me look like Tron.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I wouldn't reply but no one else has said this yet: Thanks for sharing your story. As a result I am much, much more aware of my surroundings when running around cars. I've been known to run on roads that I have no business running on. Now, I do it when only absolutely necessary and I pay way more attention. Thanks for maybe saving my life!

MTA: I likely wouldn't have the guts to wear all the dorky night time gear in my picture without your story too. Thanks for making me look like Tron.

Smile

Maggie & Molly

exactly.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                    Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

jfa

Keep on Truckin' Milk.

Keep on Truckin' Milk.

I didn't reply, I quoted.

I, too, pay a lot more attention to vehicles after reading your story.  

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!