Facebook: RA box on profile page not updating (Read 616 times)

I installed the app and put the box on my profile page but it doesn't update my stats.  Is there something missing or is this a chronic FB problem?

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

I take it from the deafening silence that this has never happened before and is unfixable? 

My last entry says November 24th.  Not true.  Oh well.  Delete again.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Hi Ruth - I know it's not much help to you (sorry) but the stats box on my profile page is working. So I would guess it's not a chronic FB problem.

2017 Goals
        1) Run more than 231 miles
        2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

eric :)

rururunner,

I'm not sure what the problem is.  Did you grant the application permissions to access your account?  If not, you need to click on the app's Preferences tab and click on the Publish button.

If you've done that already, then the next thing to try is to unlink your accounts.  It is also located in the preferences page.  Once you do that, you'll be prompted to sign in again so do that, and remember to click on the Publish button.

eric :-)

rururunner,

I'm not sure what the problem is.  Did you grant the application permissions to access your account?  If not, you need to click on the app's Preferences tab and click on the Publish button.

If you've done that already, then the next thing to try is to unlink your accounts.  It is also located in the preferences page.  Once you do that, you'll be prompted to sign in again so do that, and remember to click on the Publish button.

eric :-)

I think I fixed it. Had a bit of trouble finding the Preferences tab.  Thanks!

Some of mine display and some of them don't.  I haven't figured out any common elements yet for when it does or doesn't.