Log icon not showing (Read 47 times)

No more marathons

Why is the log book icon no longer showing on posts?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

an amazing likeness

...oh yeah, odd -- looks like it's affecting all.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Joann Y

Something weird is going on with the logs.

Something weird is going on with the logs.

Mine isn't there. On the post of somebody who quoted me it is there, but when I click on it it takes me to my log instead of theirs. Interesting.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Docket_Rocket

Mine isn't there. On the post of somebody who quoted me it is there, but when I click on it it takes me to my log instead of theirs. Interesting.

Yours is accessible through the link to your profile but so long as your profile is private is not.

Mine reverted to private and, once I switched it to public, it was accessible to others in my profile section.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

eric :)

There are topics with 20,000+ posts, which take 5-6 seconds to load each page. I fixed the performance problem and got the initial load to be about 2 seconds, and subsequent paging to be a fraction of a second. In the process, I must have introduced this problem. I'm looking into it now.

There are topics with 20,000+ posts, which take 5-6 seconds to load each page. I fixed the performance problem and got the initial load to be about 2 seconds, and subsequent paging to be a fraction of a second. In the process, I must have introduced this problem. I'm looking into it now.

Sorry!

Sincerely,

The L&O

Dave

No more marathons

seems to be fixed now.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

eric :)

Sorry!

Sincerely,

The L&O

Glad you recognized the reference. It's ok. It merely exposed the performance problem within the code. I finally gotten around to fix it.