I'm dumping him. (Read 1868 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Crackers, chips, and other salty/crunchy snacks are better not in our house.  I can't just eat a normal portion of crackers (what, a serving of Ritz crackers isn't an entire sleeve?!).  Peanuts in the shell are dangerous, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Crackers, chips, and other salty/crunchy snacks are better not in our house.  I can't just eat a normal portion of crackers (what, a serving of Ritz crackers isn't an entire sleeve?!).  Peanuts in the shell are dangerous, too.

Chips! Chips are my main downfall when it comes to food. Any kind--I'll eat them. The whole bag.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Chips! Chips are my main downfall when it comes to food. Any kind--I'll eat them. The whole bag.

That's me with Smartfood white cheddar popcorn.

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Give me soda, I'll eat chips.  Give me chips, I'll drink soda.  It never stops.  Chips/peanuts/popcorn make the beer go down a lot faster, too.

That's me with Smartfood white cheddar popcorn.

I'm sure it's fine. It's called "Smartfood", after all.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm sure it's fine. It's called "Smartfood", after all.

Funny...that's what I always tell myself as I'm licking the cheesy stuff off my fingers while an empty bag lies next to me. Blush

~ Sarah Kay

L Train

I've often thought that runners probably have a higher proportion of people who have these sorts of compulsions than other people.  The same characteristics that lead to our obsessiveness with running leads to unhealthy compulsions in other areas of life.  At least for me.  Moderation takes a genuine effort.  I'm sure this is a gross generalzation, but just one of those things that passes through my head while running.  Or eating.  Or drinking.  Or working. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've often thought that runners probably have a higher proportion of people who have these sorts of compulsions than other people.  The same characteristics that lead to our obsessiveness with running leads to unhealthy compulsions in other areas of life.  At least for me.  Moderation takes a genuine effort.  I'm sure this is a gross generalzation, but just one of those things that passes through my head while running.  Or eating.  Or drinking.  Or working. 

I think there's truth to that.  I have a friend who is a super hardcore cyclist who has landed herself in urgent care before.  She refers to herself as a "former fatty."  She doesn't do anything with moderation...which is both good and bad, depending upon the day.

~ Sarah Kay

Prince of Fatness

Not exactly how many of those lbs. are from the beer itself, and how many are from the late night Taco Villa stops on the way home from drinking beer. Either way, I blame beer.

This is precisely my problem.  When I drink beer it erodes my will to stay on a diet.  This is why I only drink beer on weekends.

Not at it at all. 

xor

In the "it isn't Taco Bell" battle for regional fast food with Taco in the name....

Taco Villa (Texas) > Taco Bueno (more widespread) > Taco Time (Pacific Northwest) > Taco Johns (plains) > big big big gap > Taco Bell.

Ok then.

Beer will miss you.  But ultimately it will lead to goodness.

(I did not count Taco Del Mar, because that's a "burrito as big as your head" place. Different list.)

Explanation for PNW folks: Taco Time would rank higher, but Taco Time is spendy.  Better ingrediments, but spendy.

In the "it isn't Taco Bell" battle for regional fast food with Taco in the name....

Taco Villa (Texas) > Taco Bueno (more widespread) > Taco Time (Pacific Northwest) > Taco Johns (plains) > big big big gap > Taco Bell.

Ok then.

Beer will miss you.  But ultimately it will lead to goodness.

(I did not count Taco Del Mar, because that's a "burrito as big as your head" place. Different list.)

Explanation for PNW folks: Taco Time would rank higher, but Taco Time is spendy.  Better ingrediments, but spendy.

I heard a rumor that DFW is getting Taco Villa.
                        xor

If that happens, it will accelerate my master plan to move back.

If that happens, it will accelerate my master plan to move back.

Yes, folks. It's THAT good.
                            Slo

because it's difficult for me to have one beer.

This is my problem. It doesn't help that I like to include beer with my favorite activities.

Many of my household task are tied to the number of beers it takes to complete.

Mowing the yard is a 3 beer job.

Helping with the dishes is 1

Helping with the laundry is load dependant but I can usually fold two loads to 1 beer

Changing the oil in the car is 1, if the neighbor helps it's 6

This weekend I need to clean the gutters...I suspect this will take at least 6 beers.

Sweeping the garage is 2

Organizing the garage is a 12 pack.

This summer I'm building a new detached garage...I've been in contact with the distributor.

Either way, I blame beer.

Just blame men.  It's easier.  Wink

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it