>Suggestions and Feature Requests>Make weight goal widget support weight gain goals
Would it be possible to make the summary page "Goal" widget support weight *gain* goals? I've always been scrawny (blessed with a high metabolism, which should last me another 5 years), and am trying to build (a small amount of) muscle this year, and would like to make use of the weight goal widget, but it won't work for gaining weight.
1. Run a minimum of 1.5 miles every single day of the year
2. Run 1500 miles in 2014
3. Get my weekly mileage above 40
4. Brown belt in Shaolin Kempo
5. First Half (Oregon Wine Country HM?)
6. PRs: Sub-21 5k, Sub-45 10k, Sub-45 Spartan Sprint, Sub 1:55 HM (Oregon Wine Country HM)
Done. The change will be available with the next site update. You can set up the weight goal now. The display will be corrected with the fix.