Tom Cruise (Read 1037 times)

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

I was on two very long international flights in the last two weeks. The movie selection was horrible and last night i found myself watching Minority Report (yes, that bad). Beyond the fact that tom Cruise was playing in this atrocious movie, there was something else that bothered me with his acting. i felt that before about him but I could never put my finger on exactly why - and then it hit me! Here is the problem. Tom Cruise has exactly the same expression on his face in each and every movie he appears in. It's this intense look with his eye brows a bit down and a penetrating look keeping his mouth tight. It's the "I'm kinda constipated" look that he has in every movie. 

Putin told me how to vote.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

It's the "I'm kinda constipated" look that he has in every movie. 

You may be right; and here, i thought he was "clear".

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

L Train

Arie2.0

Meat is Murder

^ exactly! This eyebrows thing he does all the time. Maybe they are already stuck like that and it's now natural for him.

Putin told me how to vote.

A Saucy Wench

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

beycist

inappropriate.

I don't think I've ever given Tom Cruise that much thought.  Hi Arie! =P

You suck -- Arie 3/08/14

Teresadfp

One day at a time

One of the comments on the video - "He can outrun water....WATER!"

BIS

High Horse

I guess he had some dental work done since that pic.

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member ~ Groucho Marx.

A Saucy Wench

I actually switched to a different video after you saw it Teresa.  Its funny how much there is out there compiling his running.  I guess it is better than being known for peeing

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

amreiner

Reporter, runner, ref.

FACT: My college chaplain once beat up Tom Cruise when they were seventh-graders in Canada. They then became close friends for the rest of the school year, before Tom Cruise (not the name given to him at birth, by the way) and his family moved away.

I'm not sure who was weirder, Tom Cruise or that chaplain. Good story, though.

Only two groups of people choose to go outside in this weather: smokers and runners. It's my job to make sure the runners are well represented.

Doc, my tooth hurts

What planet are you on? Minority report is a fantastic movie and probably one of the top 5 movies he is in. 

Ria_runner

Tom Cruise is a douche...and Minority Report is dreadful and unwatchable...

#artbydmcbride

Tom Cruise is going to be.....Jack Reacher!!

(almost as crazy as casting him as Lestat in Interview with a Vampire)

Runners run

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Tom Cruise creeps me out.

steph  

Jess runs for bacon

Tom Cruise is going to be.....Jack Reacher!!

(almost as crazy as casting him as Lestat in Interview with a Vampire)

Came in to say this. I haven't even bought tickets for the movie and I want my money back.

Me and my coworker were bemoaning this today. Why couldn't they have picked someone like Clive Owen? Fits the character, is actually attractive, and hasn't played a similar character in 500 million movies.

Humpf.