Yet another new runner (Read 1148 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

4! Looks like Eric could market his site to runners who ALSO happen to be crazy cat people! Strays are the best--we have 2. Another is a shelter baby and our eldest was the kitten of a room-mate's cat. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Just checking the thread and noticed that my last post could be read that my wife wants to bring in the Rat Snakes. Not gonna happen!!! She is not a fan of snakes! She is getting better about them, but in the house is a Romper Room No No!! At least there are no rattlers here!! I seem to have this habit of finding them by standing on them. That gets the heart rate up, I'll tell ya!!!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin Don't worry - we knew what you meant!

Roads were made for journeys...

Somethimes I go back and read what I posted and wonder just what the heck I was thinking when I hit "post" That gets real fun on a political bb!!! You post in a hurry and find yourself later spending 10 posts to explain what you really meant.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Wingz

Professional Noob

knew what you meant there too! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...