Wipe your feet at the door SATURDAILIES! (Read 554 times)

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Yeah, and this is like herdin' cats.

xhristopher

I went for a bike ride. It was cold.

Luke79

Hi dailies!  8 mile bike today, it was all good.  Back to the trails in the morning with a friend.  He's legit, so I'll have to put on my big boy shoes :P

Luke

not lazy, just tired

I went for a run. It was cold. And very windy. Very, very windy.

Not if it makes sense.

#artbydmcbride

Yeah, and this is like herdin' cats.

Meow!  Big grin

Runners run

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Hello all! SUSchnauzer checking in. I signed up to be a member here. The site looks pretty nice. Can I import my Garmin training data over to this site? I like the fact that I would be able to have everything on one site. It is nice to see so many familiar people here. I will upload my avatar when I get back home.

We are in Columbus, OH for the weekend visiting family. I ran 6 miles here today. It was pretty cold. 35F with the feel of 20F. The roads are very flat compared to back home. I ran at a 7:47 pace with relative ease. 

I did run in the 4.4 mile Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. I will write a race report when we get home. I ran it in 31:13. It is not a good indicator of my fitness as over 2700 people ran on narrow roads so I was doing a lot of dodging and weaving most of the race.

I have 7 miles on tap for tomorrow here in Ohio. Have a great weekend! Run long, hard, and fast! God bless you all!

not lazy, just tired

You can import directly from Garmin Connect.

Not if it makes sense.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

After today, the dailies and chat will be in the group forum, just in case anyone looks for it. Smile