Firefox Not Working with New Version of RA (Read 524 times)

Using Firefox I cannot reply to a topic or create one.  I am writing this in Google Chrome.  I am not sure if anybody else is having this problem, but until the upgrade I had no trouble using Firefox with RA.

Other than this glitch, the upgrade is very, very nice!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

I'm using FireFox, latest release on a Windows 7 PC. Had to do a forced refresh to clean out old page and it's worked ok since then. Before that had a blue screen inside the reply window

bob e v
      2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

You need to be more specific about what FF you are using. I am using 3.5.8 on Linux and have no issues.

A Saucy Wench

I'm using Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows XPSP2 and it works just fine.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Every Mile is a Gift

Same problem here. Using FF 3.5.7 on a Mac, running OS 10.6.2 and can't post (using Safari to post this).

Often injured, NEVER giving up.

ymmv

I posted this, using firefox 3.5.6 on a MAC
              ymmv

... then i upgraded to firefox 3.5.7 and posted this

Every Mile is a Gift

Okay, cleared my cache and it seems to be working now.

Often injured, NEVER giving up.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Same problem here. Using FF 3.5.7 on a Mac, running OS 10.6.2 and can't post (using Safari to post this).

Interesting...I think I have the latest FF and 10.4.11.  Works well.  But Safari has been not doing well on my old machine for several months.  I finally gave up on it after every update seemed to make matters worse.  I'll be curious to see what works and doesn't work in a few days.  Tomorrow I'm going to get a new Mini.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I did a forced refresh and that seems to have solved the problem.  Thank you.  FWIW I am using version 3.5.7.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/