Feed bottle? (Read 890 times)

Hi folks

Anyone know where I can get these water bottles (or similar) in the US?

Runaid Runners Feed Bottle

Cheers

MattJ

2017 Goals
    1) Run more than 231 miles
    2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

Gotta TRI

I have never seen such a thing. What are they disigned to do?
      2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

hairshirt knitter

They are really good to run with actually. I had one in the UK, and was going to ask my sister to bring one to Canada for me next month. Your hand curls around one side, fingers through the middle, so it's a natural hand shape - easy to hold on to.

Waist bottles are good, but they do tend to slosh around.

As rubhadubh says - I too find them great to run with.

My current one is from when I left the UK (6 years ago) and is now getting a little.... well... manky!

I can get my folks to mail me one from the UK if I can't get one over here in the US but just thought I'd ask.

Cheers!

2017 Goals

Teresadfp

One day at a time

"Manky" - that's a good word!

"Manky" - that's a good word!

It's another thing I brought over from the UK:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/manky

2017 Goals

hairshirt knitter

wiggle.co.uk will post internationally, but you end up paying 3 x the cost of the item in postage
                  Not an answer to your question, but this should work just as well Amphipod Hydraform Handheld or this Nathan Quickdraw Elite
                  spinach

At a couple races I got a "hanteen" instead of a shirt.  http://www.rainbowracing.com/Bags.htm

When I ran the Fairlands Valley Challenge Marathon in England last year the race director told me to bring a water bottle with me and so I took one of these.  I rarely carry a bottle when I run and the time a used an Amphipod (I won that at a race) I didn't like it at all.  However I thought the hanteen was fairly easy to carry and it really didn't bother me that much carrying it around. 

Thanks folks - I went the wiggle.co.uk route in the end. Got them shipped to my inlaws in the UK and will pick them up later in the year.

2017 Goals