Couscous-Brown rice- Brown rice couscous give a choice. (Read 113 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Looking to reduce my "BAD"  carbohydrates.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

xhristopher

Sushi. Therefore, rice.

BeeRunB

Brown rice, of cous.

Kalsarikännit

Cubed ham.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xhristopher

Cubed ham.

Sorry. Impossible to find.

Christirei

take a head of cauliflower, pulse a few times in a food processor until crumbly, sautee in a skillet with a small pat of butter or oil of choice, season as desired,  tada...."rice"

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

take a head of cauliflower, pulse a few times in a food processor until crumbly, sautee in a skillet with a small pat of butter or oil of choice, season as desired,  tada...."rice"

This^^^

steph  

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Will give it a go.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Cubed ham.

That would reduce my carb intake.

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

or replace potatoes with cauliflower & have garlic mashed cauliflower.  yum

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

or replace potatoes with cauliflower & have garlic mashed cauliflower.  yum

Wife did the mashed cauliflower. I did not care for it.

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

mdolley

Funky kicks 2019

Silly

I like zucchini „spaghetti” made with the spiral cutter instead of pasta.

Quinoa.

Wife did the mashed cauliflower. I did not care for it.

you do need to like cauliflower to begin with.  our family likes it either way, cauliflower or potatoes.