Old Man (Read 618 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

did is 36 today. He's older than me, again. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Photobucket
        Y'alls getting elderly. Big grin I still can't believe how close I am getting to 40 and it's more than a decade off.

Vim

run4fun8910

how funny. i'm 35 turning 36 in aug. my wife is 35. Turns 36 in Feb. She always reminds me when I am older than her. I of course tell her to respect her elders. happy birthday to Did.
          Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

how funny. i'm 35 turning 36 in aug. my wife is 35. Turns 36 in Feb. She always reminds me when I am older than her. I of course tell her to respect her elders. happy birthday to Did.
            And those of us with Feb. birthdays are also the coolest people ever! Big grin Modal, 35 is a weird birthday...I realized I am closer to 40 (but not as close as did is, heh) than I am to 30. I also entered a new AG...I hope they don't kick my ass as bad as the 30-34 girls did... Cry

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Punks! The lot of you! Happy, happy, did!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Punks! The lot of you! Happy, happy, did!
                Sheesh....I have to agree with jlynnbob....y'all a bunch of youngsters.... and zoom-zoom...the ONLY reason Feb birthdays are the coolest people is because it is WINTER and cold outside.....LOL my son was 14 yesterday...
                  Happy birthday Did! I turned 36 this past November, my husband turned 36 August. I always tease him about being older than I am. My brother just turned 40. I actually didn't have the heart to tease him about his age, it's just too close for my turn for that number. Roll eyes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

my son was 14 yesterday...
                    Hey, belated happy birfday to him! Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Ok, I am lost, what is did I am such a dork, I went to netlingo and that wasn't there. I thought I knew as much as LOL. Anyway, Happy Birthday did. Modified to add: I am guessing that's it's husband's, from what I can see from the re:'s
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, did is my hubby, diddidit. His initials are DID, so he always signs everything did. Our son is also a DID (we sometimes refer to him as the didlet), my hubby's dad was a DID, as was his dad before him. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Heh, did is my hubby, diddidit. His initials are DID, so he always signs everything did. Our son is also a DID (we sometimes refer to him as the didlet), my hubby's dad was a DID, as was his dad before him. Smile
                          Ohhh, that's it. and didlet is cute nickname.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

and didlet is cute nickname.
                            He's a pretty cute kid, too...most of the time. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Happy B-Day, Did! Make sure zoomie treats you right!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Make sure zoomie treats you right!
                                Done. Wink

~ Sarah Kay