Why do you tri? (Read 1828 times)

Triathlons are great cross-training - not to mention a blast to do! What do you tri?
    "Live Healthy" www.blonderunner.com/blog/ Goal: Under 18:00 min in 5K

Marathon Maniac #3309

Nice Tri Big grin I think people have caught onto you...if not, don't fall for this "self" promotion.

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Running Dad

I'll tri anything, as long as it doesn't involve another woman, wifey won't like that...
        Things to do this year:
        Not get an injury
        Things done this year:
        Bi-Lo 5k(Myrtle Beach) : 02.12.10 - 25:??

Marathon Maniac #3309

Leave the other woman thing to me...I don't have a wife Smile

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Congratulations on your weight loss Biketm - I love to see that! Triathlons can change lives - wouldn't you agree?
            "Live Healthy" www.blonderunner.com/blog/ Goal: Under 18:00 min in 5K
            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Good job bumping up your thread, wouldn't you agree? Wink
                Do or do not. There is no tri.

Runners run

Under website's FAQ's: "How should I breathe when I run?" Um. Yeah.

Under website's FAQ's: "How should I breathe when I run?" Um. Yeah.
                    I usually inhale then exhale. Should I be doing it the other way around?

Runners run

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

OMG - you breathe when you run???????????????????????

TRUST THE PROCESS

I usually inhale then exhale. Should I be doing it the other way around?
                        Possibly. But for God's sake, don't use your nose in the process.

Possibly. But for God's sake, don't use your nose in the process.
                          Oh good lord I hadn't even thought of which orifice to use. Now I'm really going to be messed up on my next run.

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

I'll admit I run, but I don't inhale.

Not at it at all. 

Running Dad

Do or do not. There is no tri.
                              OMG.. I spent my entire run tri-ing to remember that line and for the life of me couldn't. longest 6 miles of my life.
                              Things to do this year:
                              Not get an injury
                              Things done this year:
                              Bi-Lo 5k(Myrtle Beach) : 02.12.10 - 25:??

Kings Canyon NP 07'

Because I am shamelessly self centered and there is an 'I' in tri.

left-right-left-right-repeat