Advice for the out of shape asthmatic :) (Read 1771 times)

Gotta Flee Em All

    Here is what you need to do. You need to ask your doc to refer you to see a pulmonologist or asthma specialist.  You need to get pulmonary function testing that includes an exercise component to see if your lung function changes with exercise.  That way you will know for sure.


    A rescue puffer alone may not meet your needs.

    And yes, you may also have deconditioning as a major contributor.  That is easy to work through, just takes time and dedication and, well, more time.


      Thanks. Will look into that with the Dr.