Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gah!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Woot!

~ Sarah Kay

OMG....I am ROTFL!! How many Michiganders does it take.... Big grin Big grin

Another Passion

Nice job, Zoomie! Hey! They have Bell's Oberon, Pale Ale, and another beer at our local grocer! I'm gonna gets me sum as soon as I'm out of Leinies. Big grin Hi, Joni! Wink

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bells and Leinie's... <3 :d>

~ Sarah Kay

It's only Tuesday, so it's about two days too early to wish our good friend rvelich good luck. When I do, it can only be on the Nothing to see here official Michigander thread. I'm guessing it will be on the lucky thirteenth page.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Still not there... Hey, am I ahead of you, still, Kenny? Big grin
                  Ahem, Keep those miles rollin'
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahem, Keep those miles rollin'
                    Bastard! Ha, but I'm doing 15 tomorrow! Tongue <---to>:]</---to>

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

It's only Tuesday, so it's about two days too early to wish our good friend rvelich good luck. When I do, it can only be on the Nothing to see here official Michigander thread. I'm guessing it will be on the lucky thirteenth page.
                      I think you under-estimate the page number of nothingness, Ed.

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Supa Dupa Fly

here i thought it'd already be on 13...
                        ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--
                        Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

let's shoot for 13!

TRUST THE PROCESS

the official position that is taken by no one on nothing responds best when left alone...think about it....
                              ah...dang it...thought it might go into the next page... but then again, I can just be a miserable failure at nothing.....
                                *raises boot, swings leg back and gives the thread a big kick to the next page?*..... MTA: Pooh. (This is why I don't gamble!) Big grin