Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

Supa Dupa Fly

you didn't kick hard enough... i however.... BAM!
    ~TC --There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't--

Think Whirled Peas

This thread continues to amuse, and bemuse, me. Well done fellow Michiganders et al. Well done. Tongue

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

hah...michiganders are easily amused.... Threads about nothing.... Baseball teams with talent but no wins.... winters without end.... oceans without salt.... dang I miss it up there...
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

hah...michiganders are easily amused.... Threads about nothing.... Baseball teams with talent but no wins.... winters without end.... oceans without salt.... dang I miss it up there...
          Don't forget: Winters that never end.... Crazy left-hand "Michigan" turns.... Most NASCAR fans (and "stars and bars" stickers on cars) North of the Mason-Dixon.... Vernors (*gags*).... More lakes than MN.... Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Don't forget: Vernors (*gags*)....
            oohhhh....Vernors and Seagrams 7....now THAT is some kind of drink.....I grew up on that Big grin
              It's only Tuesday, so it's about two days too early to wish our good friend rvelich good luck. When I do, it can only be on the Nothing to see here official Michigander thread. I'm guessing it will be on the lucky thirteenth page.
              Well here it is two days later, and I'm pretty sure I'm posting on Lucky 13. I must be a psycho, or a psychic, or something. Kick ass on Sunday my friend. Do it for Cassy. Do it for Chels. Do it for yourself. Just do it. And take pictures (that part's for Jake and me.) Run tall, race hard, finish strong. Enjoy the day, and don't forget to stock up on frozen peas.

E.J.
              Greater Lowell Road Runners
              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Think Whirled Peas

Well here it is two days later, and I'm pretty sure I'm posting on Lucky 13. I must be a psycho, or a psychic, or something. Kick ass on Sunday my friend. Do it for Cassy. Do it for Chels. Do it for yourself. Just do it. And take pictures (that part's for Jake and me.) Run tall, race hard, finish strong. Enjoy the day, and don't forget to stock up on frozen peas.
                Agreed, Ed. Rick, have a great day and enjoy all the hard work you've put into toeing the line. Remember (and I know you will) WHY you're running it, and take it all in. Forget the watch, time is of no relevence on this one. There's plenty of us that'll be thinking about you, so go for it! Cheers, beers, and many years, partner! Q

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Rick, I keep thinking how close your race is...are the nerves setting in bad, or are you feeling pretty at peace with what you are about to accomplish?

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Vernors (*gags*)....
                    Although you have more than earned the title "Michigander", this is clear evidence that you are not indigenous. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Although you have more than earned the title "Michigander", this is clear evidence that you are not indigenous. Tongue
                      Yep. I cannot stomach that stuff.

~ Sarah Kay

HTFU
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Think Whirled Peas

Hey, I'm born and bred here and can't manage it either. Almost as bad as an Oberon. *Ducks and runs like hell*

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, I'm born and bred here and can't manage it either. Almost as bad as an Oberon. *Ducks and runs like hell*
                              What...you drinkin' Miller Lite with Michelle...? Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

Oh. My. God. Dude. I'd never claim to be a Michigander, it's merely the straightest path to get to a favorite vacation spot. But Oberon not being tasty... Evil grin And no Vernors?!? Surprised

Tick tock