Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

well...Michigan is famous for fishin' ...its just that besides perch, walley and sturgeon, they hook into gullible fish too Big grin

Another Passion

Anything, yet? Roll eyes

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Anything, yet? Roll eyes
        Nope, still nothing to see here. So break it up folks, c'mon take it home. Unless you're from Michigan, it's time to go home folks. Show's over.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Gig

I feel like I need to visit Michigan, if only to see that there's nothing to see. Confused
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I feel like I need to visit Michigan, if only to see that there's nothing to see. Confused
            There's lots of water...and blueberries. Oh, and sand--at least the entire western half of the lower peninsula is sand.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That's the beauty of it- rolling dunes and water everywhere! Tons of natural areas. Lots to see! Smile

You'll ruin your knees!

Nope, still nothing to see here. So break it up folks, c'mon take it home. Unless you're from Michigan, it's time to go home folks. Show's over.
                I was born in Michigan...Saginaw...does that count? Would love to meet some of the Michiganders IRL... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Muwahahaha...we're taking over the world! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

it is amazing how many Michiganders you run into in other places. I tell people "Michigan is a great place to be from" Born in Saginaw too!!!
                      I was born in Michigan...Saginaw...does that count? Lynn B
                      Born in Saginaw too!!!
                      Now I'm going to be humming this song all day! Big grin

Another Passion

Now I'm going to be humming this song all day! Big grin
                        I'm really much closer to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmFJy-asMdY though, so I won't be humming anything about Saginaw.

Rick

I'm really much closer to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmFJy-asMdY though, so I won't be humming anything about Saginaw.
                          That was great! I miss him. Sad
                            in my younger days...when my hair was much longer, people used to think I looked like him... Cool I had forgotten about the show....somehow, the folks like Amy Winehouse just don't deliver like John did...

Another Passion

He was my idol when I was a kid. I've played guitar since I was 7 and we camped a lot when I was a kid so, I would always be playin' and singin' his tunes around the campfire at night and people out for walks would gather around to listen or sing along. Great memories and great times. I miss him too Joni. Was a total bummer when he died. Sad

Rick

I've played guitar since I was 7 and we camped a lot when I was a kid so, I would always be playin' and singin' his tunes around the campfire at night and people out for walks would gather around to listen or sing along. Great memories and great times.
                                Oh man that sounds fun!!! I would kill to know how to play the guitar too. I've had a guitar since my **sixteenth** birthday and I STILL don't know how to play it! Pair it up with a campfire and some good company....heaven. You are very lucky, John Rick! Big grin