Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

Dog-Love

Criminy! I wish I could run a marathon that fast.!!! Great job even with the 6 lbs
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
      Welcome to page 5 of Erica's "Er...nothing to see here" thread. Hope you all had a great weekend, catch you tomorrow for more nothingness.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bib First Name Division Gun Time Chip Time 2884 Erica Marathon: F 30-34 03:52:21 03:49:56
        You ROCKED it! My one goal in life (at least right now) is a sub-4 Marathon. My goal for '08 (first marathon) is to go sub 4:30. Most predictors put me at 4:15-4:20, but I think that's VERY generous from what others have said. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Hello hijackers! It was originally before/after pictures, but I decided I REALLY didn't like the before picture, but, you know, since this was my thread and all, i'll post this: Bib First Name Division Gun Time Chip Time 2884 Erica Marathon: F 30-34 03:52:21 03:49:56 Which was at least 10 minutes faster than I thought I'd be running on a pretty tough course (Austin Marathon). Unfortunatately, I missed my husband's PR by only 40 seconds, so I'm not as happy as I COULD be. But, considering I haven't trained significantly for, oh, the past 6-8 weeks (and gained about 6 lbs), I'm still happy.
          Great job Erica! That little bold piece at the end.... grrrrr. I'm running my heiney off and I don't think I will get even CLOSE to being that fast! Nicely done and congratulations! Wink So, who likes pizza? Ed?

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

<quote"> So, who likes pizza? Ed? Pizza?? PIZZA??? Did somebody say Pizza? ha...I am just waiting for my homemade whole wheat pizza to come out of the oven.....bacon, pepperoni....yummy!!! after that....the windtrainer for one hour to work it off....LOL</quote">
              Great job Erica! That little bold piece at the end.... grrrrr. I'm running my heiney off and I don't think I will get even CLOSE to being that fast! Nicely done and congratulations! Wink So, who likes pizza? Ed?
              Not me, I actually LOVE pizza. My nephew opened a Sal's franchise in Tyngsborough toward the end of last year, and it's going well so far. I can't get enough of his barbecue chicken pizza. Sal’s Pizza – Straight from Boston’s North End I stop in as often as I can to offer my services as a quality control consultant. Big grin BTW Rick, by the looks of your log you're due for a kickass marathon as well my friend. Logging 170 miles in January in Michigan is pretty damned impressive. Don't underestimate the boost that race day adrenaline can give you, just be careful to keep it under control in the early going. With the work you've put in, you are going to have a great day.

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW Rick, by the looks of your log you're due for a kickass marathon as well my friend. Logging 170 miles in January in Michigan is pretty damned impressive.
                No joke! Rick, you are gonna show that marathon who's boss! Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Thanks guys... I really appreciate the votes of confidence cause, frankly, I've not felt very confident in the past week and a half or so with how poorly I perceive some of my runs have been going. So, thanks so much! Wink Ed, I LOVES me some pizza too, dude! Just ask my youngest daughter (I say that EVERY time we have pizza, drives her nutz!). Sal's looksalika guda pieya! And guda muzica too on da website. Big grin So... what's everyone's favorite ice cream? Mine is Edie's Double Fudge Brownie.

Rick

Another Passion

Cagery, one of my DW's favorite pizza toppings is bacon. The homemade whole wheat bacon and pep sounds fabulous!

Rick

Dog-Love

So... what's everyone's favorite ice cream? Mine is Edie's Double Fudge Brownie.
                      Well...as long as Erica doesn't care about the heisting....mine is chocolate chip. And I love the Baskin Robbins variety....but will take any brand. I also really love vanilla...dang...I want me some!
                      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cagery, one of my DW's favorite pizza toppings is bacon.
                        Your wife has good taste (waits for Rick to tell me I'm stating the obvious Wink). Bacon on pizza is one of my favorite toppings. As for ice cream flavor: Ben & Jerry's PB cup.

~ Sarah Kay

It's seasonal and regional, but 'tis the time of year for Brigham's Irish Coffee. Now that's some good ice cream. Mmmmmmm.

E.J.

Another Passion

Zoomie... good taste in food and pizza toppings... not necessarily so in men! Black eye Speaking of seasonal Ed, we have a local dairy, Calder's Dairy, that makes a wonderful eggnog ice cream around the holidays. It's awesome, iffin you like eggnog of course. If not, then I suppose it's just Dead. The Irish Coffee sounds amazing too, Ed. Send me a pint the next time they have it.

Rick

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomie... good taste in food and pizza toppings... not necessarily so in men! Black eye
                              Though it has improved considerably. One ex is a convicted felon with multiple counts...I think he's going to be behind bars for ~30 years. Blush Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Though it has improved considerably. One ex is a convicted felon with multiple counts...I think he's going to be behind bars for ~30 years. Blush Roll eyes
                                DOH! I was speaking of my DW, but looks like you win in that category over her. I aren't THAT bad.

Rick