Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, ha! Yeah, my ex was a dirty, violent Milwaukee cop. Also called a bomb threat into his former precinct after he was fired. AND tried to buy weapons and 2k rounds of ammo. with a fake ID when he was facing felony charges for the bomb threat. Nice guy. Roll eyes did's pretty much a 180 from that creep. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Irish Coffee sounds amazing too, Ed. Send me a pint the next time they have it.
      That's how I'm planning to make my fortune, as soon as I've perfected refrigerated email attachments in the lab you'll be the first to get one. Just be sure to open it promptly. Welcome to page six of Erica's "Er... nothing to see here." thread. Why didn't I think of this Seinfeldian concept, a thread about nothing. Any bets on how many pages it hits?

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Well...as long as Erica doesn't care about the heisting....mine is chocolate chip.
        I don't think this thread was ever under my control. I just feel like I have to interject every now and then. And I love pizza, but prefer garlic or mushrooms to chocolate chips.
          Elephant Garlic?? in nice thick slices on a pizza??
          seeEricaRun

Awesome

Elephant Garlic?? in nice thick slices on a pizza??
            Any garlic will do, as long as it's not that nasty stuff they keep in the fridge. It has to be fresh-sliced, oh, and it really should go on top of the cheese rather than under it. You have to be cautious with the mushrooms. Poorly used mushrooms will make the pizza soggy.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You have to be cautious with the mushrooms. Poorly used mushrooms will make the pizza soggy.
              Correct on the 'shrooms. That's why my pizza of choice is the carnivore platter. However, one of my favorite pizzas is one I got at an Italian restaurant near Sacramento that used truffle oil, arugula, prosciutto, and shaved parmesan on a thin crust. Yummy! For ice cream, I'm usually torn between peanut butter chocolate and chocolate chip cookie dough.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Correct on the 'shrooms. That's why my pizza of choice is the carnivore platter. However, one of my favorite pizzas is one I got at an Italian restaurant near Sacramento that used truffle oil, arugula, prosciutto, and shaved parmesan on a thin crust. Yummy! For ice cream, I'm usually torn between peanut butter chocolate and chocolate chip cookie dough.
                Actually, one of the best pizzas I ever had was arugula and watermelon. I forgot about it until just now. Thick crusts are only acceptable if you're actually in Chicago. For ice cream, only the following will do: 1. One scoop of hazelnut and one scoop of dark chocolate from Cones in NYC 2. Breyer's Vanilla (I hate eggy vanillas, and Breyer's has none) 3. Ben & Jerry's New York Superfudge Chunk 4. Haagen-Dasz Belgian Chocolate (emergency backup)
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thick crusts are only acceptable if you're actually in Chicago.
                  BEST pizza I EVER had was at Lou Malnati's. Roma tomatoes, spinach, 'shrooms, mozzarella, romano & cheddar cheese. Had it with calamari appetizer and a couple of pints of Goose Island 312.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

oh sure...NOW we go to BEST pizza.... Wood fired pizza, ham, olive and cheese...with an egg cooked in the middle....in Zagreb, Croatia.....man that pizza was awesome....with Gemist ( a wine and sparkling water mix....smmoooooothhhhh)

Another Passion

Oh, ha! Yeah, my ex was a dirty, violent Milwaukee cop. Also called a bomb threat into his former precinct after he was fired. AND tried to buy weapons and 2k rounds of ammo. with a fake ID when he was facing felony charges for the bomb threat. Nice guy. Roll eyes did's pretty much a 180 from that creep. Smile
                      Thank goodness!

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

That's how I'm planning to make my fortune, as soon as I've perfected refrigerated email attachments in the lab you'll be the first to get one. Just be sure to open it promptly. Welcome to page six of Erica's "Er... nothing to see here." thread. Why didn't I think of this Seinfeldian concept, a thread about nothing. Any bets on how many pages it hits?
                        A thread.... about nothing... I think you may have something here. Big grin

Rick

Another Passion

I'm hungry now after reading about all these pizza and ice cream favorites. Roll eyes

Rick

A thread.... about nothing... I think you may have something here. Big grin
                            it is probably safer that way....no one flames on people for nothing.... (as I sit here in my little cubicle eating cold leftover homemade pizza)
                              Welcome to page six of Erica's "Er... nothing to see here." thread. Why didn't I think of this Seinfeldian concept, a thread about nothing. Any bets on how many pages it hits?
                              Do we hear seven? MTA: Rats. Didn't do it. Sad Someone help me out.
                                Seven.... grr....didn't do it either.....