Er... nothing to see here. (Read 2850 times)

Another Passion

That wasn't the response I was thinking I'd get!! Big grin
    Better days are coming, Joni. Yea! Bo Derek... yea, ummm... me thinks I had some naughty pictures of her under me mattress when I was a youth. I still get goose bumps when I hear Ravel's Bolero. Blush http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4J5j74VPw Modified to say: Neener, neener, neener... Rick is great... he made page 8! Big grin

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Better days are coming, Joni. Yea!
      I'm not complaining, as it's been pretty mild really. Just a handful of days where it's reeeeelly cold...hard to get out the door because you know it's going to feel similar to when you take a plunge into an icy cold lake, but *eventually* you know the water will feel warm!
      Modified to say: Neener, neener, neener... Rick is great... he made page 8! Big grin
      Go Rick! Smile

Top 'O the World!

WHAT are you kids doing in here?!?! Yer 'sposed to be out playin' in the street!!! Evil grin
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Another Passion

WHAT are you kids doing in here?!?! Yer 'sposed to be out playin' in the street!!! Evil grin
          The streets are too snowy and icy to play in. Mom said to stay inside. Roll eyes

Rick

More Michiganders checking in. Felt a need to also say "Go Blue!" to rvelich, in a friendly, Big Ten, kind of way. I'm in Hartland/Fenton area. (SE Michigan) I do love the west side of the state.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hi, Kirt! Nice to meet you! *waves from West MI* Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Zoomie posted this in The Official RA Joke Thread (in OTBP), cross-posting because it's hysterical and needs to be shared with all our favorite Michiganders.
                A curious fellow died one day and found himself waiting in the long line of judgment. As he stood there he noticed that some souls were allowed to march right through the pearly gates into Heaven. Others though, were led over to Satan who threw them into the burning pit. But every so often, instead of hurling a poor soul into the fire, Satan would toss a soul off to one side into a small pile. After watching Satan do this several times, the fellow's curiosity got the best of him. So he strolled over and asked Satan what he was doing. "Excuse me, Prince of Darkness," he said. "I'm waiting in line for Judgment, but I couldn't help wondering. Why are you tossing those people aside instead of flinging them into the Fires of Hell with the others?" "Oh those . . " Satan groaned. "They're all from Michigan. They're still too cold and wet to burn."

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

More Michiganders checking in. Felt a need to also say "Go Blue!" to rvelich, in a friendly, Big Ten, kind of way. I'm in Hartland/Fenton area. (SE Michigan) I do love the west side of the state.
                    Hey Kirt! Nice to meet you! Even if you are a dang Wolverine! SWEET photo in your profile! I love to water ski as well, though recreationally and I haven't done it with any frequency in years. I did get out a couple of times last summer with a couple from our church that have a comp ski boat. Tore it up probably better than I did in high school and college, probably because at 41 I'm in better shape than I was back then, namely attributed to having taken up running. I know precisely where Fenton is. There's that marina right off the 23 exit there, Fenton Marine? Go by it on the way up north all the time. Oh, and the UM thing is no big deal to me. I am actually a fan when they aren't playing State. I grew up a Michigan fan, in a Michigan household, and my only sibling/older sis went there. I even applied and was accepted there, but chose to go to State because I didn't think I would do well in the U of M environment. I have Michigan apparel as well so, I guess you'd call me a Michigan/Michigan State cross-dresser. Confused Big grin Nice to have you on board Kirt. Oh, and... this thread is about nothing so, don't post anything about something.

Rick

Another Passion

Zoomie posted this in The Official RA Joke Thread (in OTBP), cross-posting because it's hysterical and needs to be shared with all our favorite Michiganders.
                      That one crapped cracked me up too, Ed. Though, it's probably applicable to many more people here on RA as well, such as yourself.

Rick

Think Whirled Peas

Hartland/Fenton, eh? I'm in Brighton...welcome aboard!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Nice to have you on board Kirt. Oh, and... this thread is about nothing so, don't post anything about something.
                          The esteemed representative from Michigan makes an excellent point. Any new poster should be advised of the NTSH Terms Of Service.

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

This a warning of the utmost importance.... Next thursday is Pi day ( you know...3.14). Be prepared. Celebrate Math....have some Pi..make it cherry if you like....have your kids calcuate the circumference and square inches of a real pie.... any type of Pi would probably go with Chocolate Cherry Diet coke/pepper/sprite....
                              This a warning of the utmost importance.... Next thursday is Pi day ( you know...3.14). Be prepared. Celebrate Math....have some Pi..make it cherry if you like....have your kids calcuate the circumference and square inches of a real pie.... any type of Pi would probably go with Chocolate Cherry Diet coke/pepper/sprite....
                              And I thought you were kidding! 3-14... Big grin Photobucket
                                And I thought you were kidding! 3-14... Big grin Photobucket
                                But just wait until the year 2015....then the date will be 3.14-15..the first 5 numbers of Pi. That will be the year to really celebrate