Rick/Rvelich - Glass City Marathon, 72 hours to go (Read 853 times)

JakeKnight

Actually more like 60 something hours. Looks like some interesting Toledo weather. Great for running, not so great for spectators. You ready?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Dude, you better beat my time! Big grin Have fun! I'm placing my bet for you at 4:25:29.

Vim

Me and my RP

Go, Rick! Go, Rick!! Go, Rick!!Smile I'm sooooo proud of ya!! Can't wait to read your race report. I'll be home allllll day waiting for it...*ahem*Smile I know you'll have NOTHING better to do after the marathon!Smile
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Go Rick, go Rick, go go go Rick! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

wooooooooooooo go go go go Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

good luck Rick!! Enjoy your run for Cassy!

Think Whirled Peas

Just remember the "Why" part of your running it, and you'll be fine. I'll be thinking of ya! Good luck! Good luck to you too, JK. I'm interested to know how your, ahem, tapering strategy works out.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Good luck, Rick!

Amy

Hi, you've reached rvelich. I'm out buying frozen peas and bags of ice so I'm ready for my marathon, so please leave a message...

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I'll be cheering for you as well. Good luck!!!

Another Passion

Thanks everyone! I so appreciate all of you so much! Wink JK... I'm as ready as I can be/as my body has allowed me to be at this point. When will you be up here? Ed... that's about the truth. The one nice thing about being on the fire department here... I have virtually an unlimited supply of ice! Big grin Y'all are the best! Smile

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Go get 'em Rick!!!! How exciting. The work is done, now the fun starts!
                          http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                            Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!!

The Greatest of All Time

Get 'er done Rick!
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                                Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!! Good Luck Rick!!!
                                Thanks Sara, you saved me an awful lot of typing. Clowning around

E.J.
                                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.