Garmin Connect Not Working (Read 102 times)

NLeeRunner

Is anyone else having trouble. It just spins and then tells me that I need to install Garmin Connect Plugin, which is already installed.

eric :)

Hi RunnerMom,

I was configuring something and broke the Importer page.  Please try it now.

eric Smile

Eric,

Same issue.... new message:

Searching for GarminActiveXControl

found GarminActiveXControl

Plugin version: 4.2.0.0

NLeeRunner

I tried again this morning and am still having the same issue with this message.

Which web browser are you using?  If you're using Chrome, Safari, and possibly Firefox, then the plugin will no longer work because these browsers have removed all plugin support.  Only Internet Explorer 11 and below are still working.  Edge browser doesn't work because Garmin does not supported.

IE 11

Same issue here. Using IE11

NLeeRunner

IE 11

Same thing happening to me...using IE 11.

I'm also having the same problem with IE 11.

I'm looking into the problem now.  As far as I know, none of the code has changed.  I'll report back when I find something.

Hi all,

I found and fixed the problem.  I'll post an explanation tomorrow.

eric Smile

I'm still having the problem.  Maybe the solution exists in your explanation...I'll wait.  Thanks for all that you do, Eric. Smile

Eric,

It's working for me... thank you for all your hard work and for keeping this site up and running !!

~rob

I'm still having the problem.  Maybe the solution exists in your explanation...I'll wait.  Thanks for all that you do, Eric. Smile

Try it now.  This is a different issue with a simple fix or work around.