Pictures of people in running clothes (Read 2149 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Keep it clean! Link your favorite pictures of people in running clothes here...

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Wingz

Professional Noob

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She's really gorgeous... Oh, and I think your IMG tags are funny. Try HTML (I fixed 'em for ya'). But the other one doesn't come up... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

OK now I REALLY feel old! Thanks! Truth is even when I was at my skinniest, afer a tour in Thailand (I came back at 145#s), I never looked that good. Now I am 31 years older and 95#s heavier. Say maybe Survivor will do another Survivor Thailand and let a 52 year old fat diabetic give it a try!! I can ever still speak the language some! Mostly the curse word now! Sadly Sandi, my wife is good at translating it now. 22 years of marriage will do that. The good thing is my ex can't give her any crap as she knows what is being said to her.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Are TRYING to turn me into a dirty old man?

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, this one is fun: Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See...only crazy cyclists (like the one I married) would wear crap like this:

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Holy Hell...I am not finding ANYTHING good, just stuff like this:

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

She's really gorgeous... Oh, and I think your IMG tags are funny. Try HTML (I fixed 'em for ya'). But the other one doesn't come up... k
                      I got it fixed, thanks! Boy you guys are fast! I didn't have a chance to do much browsing... I like your black & white, by the way. Smile

Wingz

Professional Noob

See...only crazy cyclists (like the one I married) would wear crap like this: Wow. I don't know what to say... Shocked

Wingz

Professional Noob

Are TRYING to turn me into a dirty old man?
                          She is beautiful, isn't she? Wish I looked that good!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Finally...I would wear this if I had her body:

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Another outfit I would wear IF I had the physique (which my son ruined all hope of me ever attaining):

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Another outfit I would wear IF I had the physique (which my son ruined all hope of me ever attaining):
                                Dang, girl! You're going to turn ME into a "dirty old man..."