Patient Zero? (Read 1219 times)

Menace to Sobriety

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

very disturbing. 

very good reason why people should avoid drugs!

(I've been following the story for a couple of days, and can't believe that it's not in mainstream media, although it's like a horror movie, and that's 1 good reason why people shouldn't know about it).

Bad stuff happens.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

its on Fox News top ten. I read it b4 seeing this; http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/28/naked-attacker-who-chewed-man-face-allegedly-had-history-violence/#ixzz1wEAnGIJA

bob e v
        2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Wing

Joggaholic

Why is it sideways?

This story certainly hit the "mainstream media" (is this still a relevant concept?) in a big way, as pretty much everyone knows about it.

Anyways, I thought this thread was going to be about the much cooler Radio lab podcast Patient Zero.

xor

Man stabs self and throws guts at police... in HACKENSACK.

Yeah buddie.

On Saturday night, Drudge was showing it, and nobody else was.  And it was about as creepy and freaky then as it is now.

I thought maybe the 10 o'clock news or headline news might say something about it, but I didn't read or hear about it until Monday night on CNN.

I think that it was so crazy that they had to kind of figure out whas was going on.

Yes, everybody knows about it now.

Life Goals:

Why is it sideways?

On Saturday night, Drudge was showing it, and nobody else was.  And it was about as creepy and freaky then as it is now.

I thought maybe the 10 o'clock news or headline news might say something about it, but I didn't read or hear about it until Monday night on CNN.

I think that it was so crazy that they had to kind of figure out whas was going on.

Yes, everybody knows about it now.

Ah, what is Drudge?

Ah, what is Drudge?

Serious? Smile

I've never had anybody ask me that when I mention Drudge...

drudgereport.com

Whatever connections he has and whoever he has working for him, he finds pretty acurate information pretty quick.

I've been getting my news from him for years.  I no longer need a newspaper (obviously), but he gets news and information beyond the headline news.

Life Goals:

Why is it sideways?

Serious? Smile

I've never had anybody ask me that when I mention Drudge...

drudgereport.com

Whatever connections he has and whoever he has working for him, he finds pretty acurate information pretty quick.

I've been getting my news from him for years.  I no longer need a newspaper (obviously), but he gets news and information beyond the headline news.

Okay, I just checked that out and no disrespect, but I feel like I need some brain sanitizer. 

Okay, I just checked that out and no disrespect, but I feel like I need some brain sanitizer. 

This week, there were 3 crazy killings (all of which are highlighted there now).

Normally, though, it's somewhat political, and always informational.  There's often times some diamond nuggets of very interesting news stories that you won't find elsewhere.

Life Goals:

Why is it sideways?

This week, there were 3 crazy killings (all of which are highlighted there now).

Normally, though, it's somewhat political, and always informational.  There's often times some diamond nuggets of very interesting news stories that you won't find elsewhere.

Yeah, from my left-leaning NPR-listening perspective it looks like a fairly straightforward right wing propaganda site. Present a picture of America in decline and then point the finger at criminals, the current president, and left-ideology as the reason for that decline.

But I've only been there once.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff, I dunno. Looks fair and balanced to me.

xor

I prefer Diet Patient to Patient Zero.

This story certainly hit the "mainstream media" (is this still a relevant concept?) in a big way, as pretty much everyone knows about it.

Anyways, I thought this thread was going to be about the much cooler Radio lab podcast Patient Zero.

<THREAD DRIFT>

That was a mega-cool podcast.  But, then again, anything by RadioLab is awesome.  I only wish they could produce them faster.

</THREAD DRIFT>

Jeff