Covid 19 (Read 346 times)

Prince of Fatness

People die every day....over a 1000 die in the UK everyday...but we still get a daily brief of 10 or so covid deaths on MSM daily...is that normal and should I give a fuck about 10 daily deaths about people who I don’t know personally?

What does this have to do with my response to the problem?

Semi-back-at-it. 

Elite Jogger

In the UK we are given the daily deaths of folk who caught covid 28 days beforehand (a bit vague imo)...especially as the average age of someone dying from covid is something like 82. Lives are being destroyed from lockdowns and neglect. Never any mention of the early deaths of cancer patients or folk with other life threatening illnesses who didn’t get the treatment they needed because of lockdowns...all swept under the carpet!

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Running Problem

Problem Child

Let the preferential treatment begin...

https://nypost.com/2021/05/29/florida-punk-show-will-offer-discounted-tickets-to-covid-19-vaccinated-fans/

$18 for a concert ticket if you’re vaccinated, and. $1,000 if you cannot prove you have been vaccinated. Sucks for those who have recovered and aren’t able to be vaccinated yet.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

https://nypost.com/2021/05/29/florida-punk-show-will-offer-discounted-tickets-to-covid-19-vaccinated-fans/

$18 for a concert ticket if you’re vaccinated, and. $1,000 if you cannot prove you have been vaccinated. Sucks for those who have recovered and aren’t able to be vaccinated yet.

It's not a very long wait. From the CDC: "People with COVID-19 who have symptoms should wait to be vaccinated until they have recovered from their illness and have met the criteria for discontinuing isolation -

You can be around others after:

• 10 days since symptoms first appeared and
          • 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
          • Other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving"

I don't think that's too big a sacrifice.

darkwave

Mother of Cats

I can think of one possible hiccup.

A friend of mine volunteered for the US Astra-Zeneca trial last fall.  Was unblinded a few weeks ago, and yes, she was fully vaccinated last fall.  So great, right?

A few of these "vaccination only" places in the US are specifying Moderna/Pfizer/J&J.  Which really sucks for her.

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

Running Problem

Problem Child

It's not a very long wait. From the CDC: "People with COVID-19 who have symptoms should wait to be vaccinated until they have recovered from their illness and have met the criteria for discontinuing isolation -

You can be around others after:

• 10 days since symptoms first appeared and
              • 24 hours with no fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and
              • Other symptoms of COVID-19 are improving"

I don't think that's too big a sacrifice.

Well it’s a good thing they also only have four tickets for $1,000 and the state doesn’t allow a business to actually ask for proof so this is totally illegal and all that nonsense. Not very punk rock attitude of them.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

Half Crazy K 2.0

If you are treated for covid with antibodies,  you have to wait 90 days to get vaccinated.  I assume that treatment offers some level of protection as well.

Finished them off dude.....what is the average covid age death?

The UK is averaging less than 10 covid deaths per day in a population of 68 million..but we still can’t get back to normal. 

So if someone finds out they have a terminal illness and ~12 months to live and they commit suicide... what do you think the coroner lists the cause of death as?

Elite Jogger

I saw that link a few days ago and it made me despair.....I guess a “punk” has a different meaning now to when I was a punk back in the 80’s.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Elite Jogger

1 death from covid in the last 2 days in the UK.

There was a massive anti lockdown/no vaccine passport march in London at the weekend...but no MSM coverage!...BLM march would’ve been 24/7 rolling news. 

There is now a worrying covid variant from Thailand. 

MoBramExam

So if someone finds out they have a terminal illness and ~12 months to live and they commit suicide... what do you think the coroner lists the cause of death as?

The two most common I see is "gunshot wound to head/chest" or "asphyxiation".

I got vaccinated too soon! Like a Congressperson on a vote negotiation, I should have held out until the last second in order to get the biggest perks. Now they're giving away Hunting Rifles, Beer, Shotguns, multi million dollar lottery tickets, donuts, steaks, theater/movie/sportsball tickets, the list goes on and on. Those of us who already got the jab are missing out!

For the NEXT global pandemic, I'm gonna be smart and wait for the big prizes. If I live that long.

55-59 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Running Problem

Problem Child

1 death from covid in the last 2 days in the UK.

There was a massive anti lockdown/no vaccine passport march in London at the weekend...but no MSM coverage!...BLM march would’ve been 24/7 rolling news. 

There is now a worrying covid variant from Thailand. 

I know a guy who paid $200 for a falsified COVID 19 vaccine card so he can travel. I’m sure COVID 19 passports are harder to falsify than an actual passport.  Locally we are almost to 50% ‘of all individuals 12 and older who have started the vaccination process’ which is a far cry from 75-80% fully vaccinated for herd immunity. 

I see Pfeifer and Moderna applied for real FDA certification and not just emergency pandemic approval. They want to keep selling this vaccine according to the direct quote from the CBS news anchor.

Running Problem

Problem Child

Based on some real life experience…COVID 19. 5 years battling cancer wasnt the cause of death. It was COVID 19. Due to testing positive.

Running Problem

Problem Child

I got vaccinated too soon! Like a Congressperson on a vote negotiation, I should have held out until the last second in order to get the biggest perks. Now they're giving away Hunting Rifles, Beer, Shotguns, multi million dollar lottery tickets, donuts, steaks, theater/movie/sportsball tickets, the list goes on and on. Those of us who already got the jab are missing out!

For the NEXT global pandemic, I'm gonna be smart and wait for the big prizes. If I live that long.

I’ve only seen the one in California saying anyone vaccinated is entered. I was shocked to hear some Democrat praise the gun give away just days after the Santa Clara mass murder and another shooting at a fire station. Crazy times we live in when gun giveaways are making the news as a positive thing while a mass shooting is just yesterday’s news.