Covid 19 (Read 136 times)

RunnerKSA

I think my meeting volume has increased with working from home because people don't just drop by my office for a quick question or stop me in the hall-  they schedule a meeting.  I actually refuse meetings if too many pile up back to back.  I just can't work that way.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

DavePNW

I think my meeting volume has increased with working from home because people don't just drop by my office for a quick question or stop me in the hall-  they schedule a meeting.  I actually refuse meetings if too many pile up back to back.  I just can't work that way.

In most cases, I’d take a scheduled meeting over an unscheduled drop-in.

Dave

Luciplay

Exactly I agree with your points. And I am happy to hear about most of you are starting to recover and keeping yourself on top to survive. I actually stumble to this very good article that talks about to effectively deal in pandemic, great article to read. Check this out: http://www.panicandanxietyblog.com/dealing-with-anxiety-amid-a-pandemic/

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

A quick Teams call generally does the trick. Video optional. Certainly preferable to the people who did stop by and didn't keep their distance.

Beware of a tall blond man with one black shoe.

rlopez

I am here for high tea.

Running Problem

Problem Child

I use to LOVE the quick drop in meeting. Get something solved and move on. Now...email me, I’ll read it, and get back to you in a few hours. Obviously it can wait or you’d call me. If it’s a chat and you’re not asking a question it doesn’t need a response.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

Elite Jogger

I am here for cream tea.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Luciplay

I live in a very rural area.  I've WFH since March and like it.  Just DH and I.  No longer go out to eat and since I have kidney disease and an autoimmune disease I don't leave the house except for Dr. appts and only if I have to.  If more people would just wear a freaking mask I might be able to leave the house some.

I agree that is super true, we just need to discpline ourselves first before anything else.