Covid 19 (Read 474 times)

Elite Jogger

Good example of willful stupidity:

CDC recommends if you know the other part(ies) are vac+, then no need for masks.  In a zoom, the POTUS maybe has others in the physical room, who may not be V++.  So, a mask is appropriate.  Or he's just reminding people by being a good example.  But sure.  Suggest that he thinks people can catch the COVID over the Inter Webs.  You look smart.

The photo was in the UK during G7 and we have different retarded rules here,,,,which is why I made the observation.

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Elite Jogger

And the Canadian guy at G7 coming up to greet Boris and his wife outside wearing a mask....what an absolute twat. 

5k - 17:53 (4/19)   10k - 37:53 (11/18)   Half - 1:23:18 (4/19)   Full - 2:50:43 (4/19)

Tchuck

Train SMART

Has anyone on here ever done an elbow bump to greet somebody instead of a handshake or hug during this pandemic?

Seriously, it just looks pathetic 👎

It is weird. I have a new job where I am meeting medical professionals for the first time in a new territory and sometimes it is no physical greeting at all which I hate. What is more weird if at same time one of us go to greet and one has hand out and other a fist bump. You see it at same time and then both of you reverse your greeting and still never greet appropriately. Yeah, not a fun way to meet someone first time. I am relieved when someone extends their hand to me and this is what I am now doing unless body language points they don't want to physically greet. All of us have to be vaccinated in the medical world. AND Covid is not being spread via hands so lets get back to shaking hands PLEASE.

THE RECOVERY MAN. Run Injury Free. Free Recovery Report www.smartapproachtraining.com

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

2021 Races:

10/07/21 - One Day at the Fair 12-Hour (Thursday)

11/20/21 - Crooked Road 24

Elite Jogger

I wish I could go back to the 90’s,  Best years of my life.

Boris at G7 - We need to build back better in a more gender neutral and feminine way.  WTF does that even mean.

Beam me up Scotty.

we have different retarded rules

This discussion is all class.

Elite Jogger

Greetings from Shitsville!  Stay safe buddy. 👍

Prince of Fatness

Has anyone on here ever done an elbow bump to greet somebody instead of a handshake or hug during this pandemic?

Why does this matter to you?

Not at it at all. 

Running Problem

Problem Child

I did in my welding class. At the local community college. Also other places. No I’m not joking.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 51

5k19:35 | Marathon 2:59:10

Running Problem

Problem Child

This should shake things up a bit

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-judge-sides-houston-hospitals-020713664.html

Private businesses have been able to require things others don’t for a long time. It’s a piece of paper you’re required to supply just like a CDL has to provide proof of a physical exam. More like you want to stir the pot that wasn’t shaken at all. ‘There is the door of you don’t like our policies. 

I find it interesting a hospital would require a shot that hasn’t been fully FDA approved because they could be responsible for any sort of medical side effect that develops.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 51

Bblack

Must be swinging by RunningAhead after he's done posting on LetsRun for the day.

Running Problem

Problem Child

Must be swinging by RunningAhead after he's done posting on LetsRun for the day.

Why do people keep mentioning let’s run? I learned about it here, went there twice or maybe three times and got lost. It’s so disorganized and random. Do they have a Covid 19 thread tracing how many people get sick and what pre existing conditions they had disappear when they died?

VDOT 51

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why do people keep mentioning let’s run? I learned about it here, went there twice or maybe three times and got lost. It’s so disorganized and random. 

Sounds like just the place for you.

'21 Goals:

No published goals...not going to jinx things • $500

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

flavio1980

Intl. correspondent

Hang on, this is not a Letsrun thread? 😂

Mikkey - Elbow bump seems too weird. I do fist bumps 👊 (already did them in the pre-covid era)

Tchuk - I very much prefer fist bumps, but if a stranger comes out with their hand hanging I will shake it. It feels weird to deny the poor lad a hand shake.

Any of yall buying flight tickets to Europe? Everything is open so long as you're vaccinated. Now is probably the best time in your life time to visit. I see some Americans around already.

PRs: 5K 17:56.7 (2021) 9.86K 36:40 (2020) HM 1:21:59 (2021)

Up next: 3 countries marathon - Oct 10th

Tool to generate Strava weekly

Elite Jogger

Any of yall buying flight tickets to Europe? Everything is open so long as you're vaccinated. Now is probably the best time in your life time to visit. I see some Americans around already.

I think quarantine is putting some people off travelling. My wife and her friend postponed their trip to Greece next month as it's on the UK “amber” list which means 10 days quarantine on return plus 3 covid tests which you have to pay for.