Peeps who hate Peeps (Read 871 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Edible...I think not. Dead

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Peeps are ok, if not too much of it.

Think Whirled Peas

I hate peeps because they are so, oh I don't know...DIRRRRRRTY! Yeah, now THAT is what I call a PEEP show! Clowning around

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Lisa3.1

I hate peeps because they are so, oh I don't know...DIRRRRRRTY! Yeah, now THAT is what I call a PEEP show! Clowning around
          LOL
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is a better Easter treat:

~ Sarah Kay

Oh my. Big grin Who (besides PowerOfQ) knew that Peep dioramas were an established art form? http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2007/04/05/GA2007040501052.html

Amy

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Oh my. Big grin Who (besides PowerOfQ) knew that Peep dioramas were an established art form? http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2007/04/05/GA2007040501052.html
                The one with the peep in the shower is my favorite. I love their eyes! Smile Thanks for sharing!
                "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha...those are awesome! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

peeps...eeeeew

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

This is a better Easter treat:
                      Ok, your Peep-hating frightens and confuses me, but I concur on the Cadbury love. Although I like the caramel egg, I prefer the traditional creme egg: I'm also lovin' the new (as of last year, I think) Orange Creme egg:

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not a big fan of the traditional cream egg (I always have one and think...holy crap, I need a glass of milk), but that orange cream egg sounds awesome!

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I always have one and think...holy crap, I need a glass of milk
                          You mean there are people out there who eat Creme Eggs without milk? Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Ok, your Peep-hating frightens and confuses me, but I concur on the Cadbury love. Although I like the caramel egg, I prefer the traditional creme egg: I'm also lovin' the new (as of last year, I think) Orange Creme egg:
                            Cadbury, Mmmmm. I'll take my chocolate straight up, no goo please.

Think Whirled Peas

I can't stand Cadbury eggs w/the snot in the middle...guh. HOWEVAH, like kennyd (OMG!) I like my chocolate straight up. and THESE are going to be the death of me:

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

phzzzzzzzzzzz

I love peeps as a thing to set fire to... not to eat. Peeps are also fun to microwave or use as ammo for a slingshot.