Smiles, inspiration, education & some big belly laughs (Read 459 times)

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here at RA!! No, this definitely is not the start of my "fastest runner on RA" acceptance speech, just a genuine thank you. I was having a shitty day...my 5mi virtual race was decreased to a 5K because I felt like crap. My runs have been few & short lately cause I've felt like crap. I have a monster pile of anatomy & physiology homework calling my name. My husband royally pissed me off. I'm not sure I'm ready for my HM in 3 weeks. As I said, a generally shitty day. Then I spent a couple of hours here, catching up on all the threads I've missed. And I've smiled. I've been inspired. I've learned alot. And I've laughed hard enough that I had to run to the bathroom so that I didn't pee down my leg!! You guys were exactly what I needed!!! So thanks to all of you! Have a great weekend & best of luck to all those racing this weekend & also to those just out for another training run!! Eryn Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3

Princess Cancer Pants

I love you, man! *mixes up special sugar-free fruit punch and vanilla rum concoction for Eryn...uh, I ran out of good beer* Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown