Feature request: small gif graphic generator. (Read 623 times)

Hail to The Victors!

Ex-Cool Running Refugee here. Great Site, love what you've done with the place, it's a great step up from CR. How about this for a feature request out of left field: How about an interface to dynamically generate a small graphic that an user could place on a home page, or even a forum signature. The graphic could contain anything...distance run in the last day/week/month/year, a list of PRs for certain distances, distance and number of last few runs, etc. This is probably a lot more work than it sounds, both on the back-end and on the interface end, but it's an idea that I've seen sites like www.last.fm or some of those big Due Date generators do that it seems like would be cool to be able to make a site like this do. What do you think?
    eric :)

Hey I recognize you from Cool Running! Welcome! Your request is not in the outfield at all. To keep the baseball analogy going, it's actually in the warm up circle. It's one of them projects that is kept under wraps until you asked. Honestly, I can't take all the credit for this site. My friend Brian is doing all the research and development for this site. He's the technologist that provides me with ideas to keep this site constantly updated. He's having hell of a time getting it to work on all browsers because each browser does things differently. I don't have an estimate on when he'll be done with it, but it is exactly what you're looking for. eric Smile

Hail to The Victors!

Spiffy! I can't wait for it to be available! If you need a beta tester, just yell.