CABLE for ant + ble bridge (Read 23 times)

is anyone up here using CABLE for ant + ble bridge for a garmin footpod to ipad for zwift running. i bought a 4iiii viiiiva hr strap and it connects to my garmin footpod but when i try to run on zwift my avatar never moves, it's like the bridge isn't working. i am thinking about sending it back and getting a CABLE device.

CommanderKeen

Cobra Commander Keen

I haven't tried a cable, but I have used the Viiiiva strap successfully for both Zwift and Xert, though I use a Stryd instead of a Garmin footpod. That could be the difference, but I'd certainly give the Viiiiva another shot.

5k: 17:58 11/22 │ 10k: 37:55 9/21 │ HM: 1:23:22 4/22 │ M: 2:56:05 12/22

Upcoming Races:

OKC Memorial 5k - April 27

Bun Run 5k - May 4

I haven't tried a cable, but I have used the Viiiiva strap successfully for both Zwift and Xert, though I use a Stryd instead of a Garmin footpod. That could be the difference, but I'd certainly give the Viiiiva another shot.

thanks for the reply. what device are you running it on. i was trying to run it on my ipad, i will try to run it on my phone even though 4iiii tech support said it should work on any ios device. i spent over 2 hours trying to get it to run this past sunday. i know my fp is connected to the strap because i can see it on the 4iiii app if i use it that way but once i close it out and go to zwift it only shows my hr on zwift. pretty frustrating to say the least.