safari bugs (Read 707 times)

ian3690

When using safari 2.x on my mac (10.4.9) I am unable to input a name for my interval workouts or specify anything in a strength training workout. I'm not sure how easy this is to fix, and I can always use firefox when inputing these workouts, but I just thought that I would let you know.
      When using safari 2.x on my mac (10.4.9) I am unable to input a name for my interval workouts or specify anything in a strength training workout. I'm not sure how easy this is to fix, and I can always use firefox when inputing these workouts, but I just thought that I would let you know.
      ian, This site is currently not too Safari friendly. I'll rectify it once I get my Mac. eric Smile
      JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Did you order a mac yet? Jilly
        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Princess Cancer Pants

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Gotta Flee Em All

ian, This site is currently not too Safari friendly. I'll rectify it once I get my Mac. eric Smile
            Mac or PC, use Firefox. Or another gecko, such as Camino.