Imported 2 runs on same day. Map tab of second run points to first run (Read 433 times)

I ran a nine mile run and then I ran a 10k race today. I imported from my 305 and the summary tabs of both runs look fine. I look at the map of the first run and it is correct. I hit the right arrow which brings me to the summary of the second run. I click on the map tab and it shows me the map of my first run. I then click the summary tab and it shows me the summary of the first run. name of browser: Firefox version of browser: 3.0.6 name of operating system: Windows XP version of operating system: SP3 I used Internet Explorer to look at the second run's map first and it displayed correctly. I then went to the first run and clicked the map tab and it showed me the map of the second run. jgwagg
    wyerock

I've seen this too, where its like RA gets confused about what run you're looking at when you have GPS data for it. Doesn't have to be the same day, just consecutive workouts when you use the arrows.
      Al1

I experienced once, but closing and reopening the browser straightened it out.
        eric :)

This sounds like a bug. I will need to look into it.