Is it possible to add a run type "warmup" ? (Read 838 times)

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Is there a way to add a new run type -- "warmup", and maybe "warmdown"? I thought there was, but now I cannot figure it out -- maybe I was mixing it up with adding a new workout type. I'm just looking to add a new run type on the existing running workout, to label warmup -- because otherwise I don't really know what type to call it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Blaine Moore (MM#2867)

In the top right, click on "Options" and then click on "My Log Preferences" (or, just go to http://www.runningahead.com/options/log) and then select the type of workout that you want to change from the bottom. There's room for a half dozen custom options that you can put in and you can change the colors.

Run to Win
      24 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

That worked great -- thanks. PS: I enjoyed reading your 16-page running tips as well.

How about adding a different type of interval workout? I think I enetered Mile Repeates into mine when I first started using the log, but can't remember how to add other interval workouts. Thanks, Bob

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

I just typed the name of the interval workout into the box -- "Mile Splits" was one. Then it remembers it and offers it again, but, I think you can just type another name into there to make up a new one?

Blaine Moore (MM#2867)

I just typed the name of the interval workout into the box -- "Mile Splits" was one. Then it remembers it and offers it again, but, I think you can just type another name into there to make up a new one?
              That's all I do.

Run to Win
              24 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)