Oh, you have GOT to be f'n kidding me! (Read 1072 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tomorrow's forecast...snow ALL day through Sat. AM. I have a 15k on Sat. AM. Sleepy Bob Saget! Angry Embarrassed No

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

That REALLY sucks! It's that time of year when it seems winter will NEVER go away.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Gah...it's MI. 9 months of the year is "that time of year." Angry Global warming, my ass! No

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Gah...it's MI. 9 months of the year is "that time of year." Angry Global warming, my ass! No
          Yeah, we're not seeing any global warming in Maine, either. One of the snowiest winters on record. Three years ago was one of the snowiest winters, also! Our postal carrier is STILL not delivering mail to our road. I can't blame him - I tried driving past our house down to the cul-de-sac this morning, and almost got stuck on the high ridge of snow in the middle of the ruts. Very windy, also, so I'm resorting to the treadmill this morning. After I decided that, I looked outside and saw our neighbor running. Oh, well, I'm a wimp. Kirsten, are you planning on running, no matter what? Are they predicting much wind? Dead
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten, are you planning on running, no matter what? Are they predicting much wind? Dead
            Yeah...by the time the race starts it should be clearing up. I think I read that winds would be 10-16mph, so not too bad. Footing could be interesting. I may throw my YakTrax in the car just in case. Man, it has been weeks since I've had to run on snow/ice...I thought we were in the clear. Sad Undecided

~ Sarah Kay

evtish

You're SO Lucky! I love running in the snow! Don't eat the yellow snow!

You're SO Lucky! I love running in the snow!
                This is my front yard a month or two ago. The snow is about 5 feet at the lowest point here. I took a look this morning, and while the snowbank (well, ice bank) is still about 6 feet tall near the road, the snow in the yard itself looks like it might only be about 3.5 feet at this point (whoo hoo warmish weather and lots of rain!) Some of the trails I ran this winter didn't have a whole lot less snow than this, and on a couple of occasions we were breaking ground through it. Builds up strength, but since we got snow relatively early this year it's kinda gotten old at this point.

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Sandi Sue

Okay that picture tears it for me. I was heading out for a run and feeling pretty sorry for myself, however there's only about 2 inches out there and it's a balmy 32 degrees. HTFU Sandi Sue.

Races for 2013:

Kluane Bike Relay (4 legs 70 miles)

Calgary 70.3 (72.3)

Aukeman Sprint Triathlon 8/6/2013

Pain is Temporary  Pride is Forever

The Greatest of All Time

We are under a winter storm warning tonight and tomorrow here in Chicago. This is ass. And Blaine, that picture rocks!
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

< nerd="" />Well actually, global warming can cause extreme temperature swings in both directions -- the enhanced heating of the earth's surface can create more unstable and extreme weather systems. < erd="" /> < jerk="" /> YOU LIVE IN MICHIGAN! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT?!? < erk="" /> Hey, zz sorry to hear about that. Hope the weather gets better soon. Smile

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My front yard now looks like Blaine's did last month. And we're putting an addition on!! It's been a barrel of laughs.
                        PWL

Has been

Tomorrow's forecast...snow ALL day through Sat. AM. I have a 15k on Sat. AM. Sleepy Bob Saget! Angry Embarrassed No
                          What would the Olsen twins think?!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What would the Olsen twins think?!
                            Bwahaha...I love Bob Saget. I had no idea what a perv he was until we rented "The Aristocrats." Man, I was in for a shock! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

Also generally it snows most when there are temperatures closer to 32 F, I basically didn't see snow all of jan. and feb. because my avg temp was somewhere between 10 and 15. Now March it's back snowing again. Had two 40 degree days in a week, so I do know its spring. So your temps might be a little bit warmer causing some more snow.
                              Ringmaster

Angry Global warming, my ass! No
                                Oh, please. Come to Florida. I ran on Sunday at 6pm . . . in 82 degrees. Yeah, that's right. And it's only March. Any bets on what the temps will be in August?

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                                Mile by Mile