Ever wonder what happened to... (Read 702 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Based on the K in his name, I think the odds are good that Oskar will be in a Gert Jonnys tribute band when he grows up. Believe it or not, I downloaded Biz Markie just last week. Oh baby, youuuuuuuuuuuu, you got what I neeeeeeeeeeed. And you say he's just a friend......... Since I was thinking outside the box I downloaded Afroman's Because I Got High for good measure. RunningAhead, Biz Markie and Afroman. God Bless Al Gore, the internet rocks.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

PWL

Has been

I miss Biz Markie...and Skee-lo...and Dr. Dre (the original one, not Snoop Dogg's friend...think "YO, MTV Raps") Where are all my good wannabe rapper friends now, when the world truly needs their wisdom??? Cry

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Skee-Lo "Hey, you, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down Ahhhh, yes, ain't that fresh? Now Everybody wants to get down like that"

Vim

Northern State. You have that on your ipod zoom zoom?

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Northern State. You have that on your ipod zoom zoom?
              Nope, but I really like...I notice Mike Patton (I'm assuming from Faith No More and Mr. Bungle) was one of the producers of their recent album. Cool! And they've toured with Cake...I loves me some Cake! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay