Getting data from Apple Watch / Nike + into RA (Read 62 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I got the new cellular Apple Watch about a month ago.  I've been loving going from a run and not having to bring my phone, yet still have tunes and connectedness as needed.  I've been using the Nike+ App.  I like the watch for everyday training, but I feel like I'll still fall back on my Garmin for races and serious interval workouts.  I still prefer buttons to touchscreens in those scenarios.

I've searched, but haven't really seen anything about how to bridge this data gap -- sorry if I've missed it.  I'm in no way wedded to the Nike+ app -- I know there are other Watch apps available, and if using something different would make things easier, I'm all for it.  Bottom line -- I wanna get my Apple Watch obtained run data into RA.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The only keeps my me from putting an Apple Watch on my Christmas or birthday list is this dilemma.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

an amazing likeness

Take a glance at tapiriik (https://tapiriik.com/) -- i don't have direct knowledge, but it's been discussed at times as a possible solution.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Intriguing...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay