Backroadrunner says "hi" from Norway. (Read 735 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

She says "hi" to everybody and that she's got very little computer access at the moment. She says it's beautiful there, and wishes everybody the best of luck in their running this weekend.

Roads were made for journeys...

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Hi Eryn! Have fun in Norway!
      Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Hrm... whatever happened to zoom-zoom? I haven't seen her in a while. Is she in Norway too?
          Hey, hey, hey...greetings from around the world (ok, at least for those not on this side of the world anyways!) I'm not sure what happened to zoom-zoom...she is likely on her own planet!! Wink Sorry, Blondie, couldn't resist. All is well here, the trip has been great. We are spending alot of time walking around the towns, eating lots of good food & drinking lots of good beer & wine. I'll try to post pics as soon as I am home. Hope all is well with everyone. Happy running & talk to you all again soon. ERYN
          So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hrm... whatever happened to zoom-zoom? I haven't seen her in a while. Is she in Norway too?
            :cough: I was in LA, remember? :cough: I. am. exhausted. NOT looking forward to an 80 minute run, tomorrow... Eryn, next time you go to Norway I am going with! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay