Time-only intervals (Read 766 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Eric, I run a lot of time-based interval workouts where the rest and recoveries are for specific times as opposed to distances (and the distances aren't even tracked -- it's just all part of a longer run). But I noticed in the interval log that it will only let you hit the "Add" button if you've entered a distance. Would it be possible to free that up so I can add time-only interval segments (and auto-sum the times)? Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, yeah! I'll soon be doing the same thing (assuming I can figure out how to use my watch Wink ). Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

Eric, I run a lot of time-based interval workouts where the rest and recoveries are for specific times as opposed to distances (and the distances aren't even tracked -- it's just all part of a longer run). But I noticed in the interval log that it will only let you hit the "Add" button if you've entered a distance. Would it be possible to free that up so I can add time-only interval segments (and auto-sum the times)? Cheers, Jeff
        Sorry Jeff, I must have missed your post. I'll loosen the restrictions when I get around to redoing the log pages. eric Smile