Race Report: A Virgin Experience ;) (Read 905 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

LOL - well, my friend, it *has* been done before...with video to boot! check it out here
    Pretty good material for one of JKs wagers! Shy

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

JakeKnight

all these talks about running skirts...makes me want to run in one (in pink as well)...congrats on yer race...
      When I was reading this thread, I seriously paused to wonder if wearing a skirt might make a man a little bit faster. Less friction or something. Better aerodynamics. And then I realized that the mere fact that that particular thought passed through my addled brain is evidence that I need help, and should probably never run again.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Like I said, we're freaky around these parts. It's OK, Jake, embrace your inner-freak...you might like it! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

Like I said, we're freaky around these parts. It's OK, Jake, embrace your inner-freak...you might like it!
          LOL - can you imagine this as one of JKs wagers? Maybe he's lucky and he and his lovely fiance might happen to wear a similar size Wink then he won't have to lay out money for his own LOL
          Walk + Jog = wog.
          I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
          I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry