Hi, just registered (Read 740 times)

Joshua24

Hi, running helped me to get out from drugs and alcohol. Now i'm in running, i love it, You understand. Just wanted to say Hi to You, runners. PEACE.
      Welcome aboard Joshua! Great that running helped you get clean. Nice! Jason
        Welcome to a nice little corner of the internet, glad you found it. Wishing you continued successes in life and running.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hi, Joshua--hope you love RA as much as we do. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Wlecome and congratulations.
              Welcome, this is the BEST running community online hands down.... Big grin
              "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Another Passion

Welcome, this is the BEST running community online hands down.... Big grin
                What that ^ guy said! Welcome to RA Joshua and congrats on bootin' the habits! Keep it up! Wink

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Welcome, Joshua!!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Welcome, Joshua! Congrats on your victory over addiction!