Lil Bush! (Read 571 times)

Have you guys seen this show on Comedy Central? Two words: HI-LARIOUS! Oh god, last night's episode with Lil Bush and Lil Tony (Blair) .... too much, too much. Big grin
    2009: BQ?

madness baby

My husband and I saw an episode last week. It was SO FUNNY!! The lil' characters were hilarious!
      deb
        I think I saw the ending of the one you saw, Trishie. I stuck it on Tivo so will have to check out more episodes over the summer while I wait for the next season of The Office.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Lazy idiot

My wife tipped me to this show. I LOVE it. I understand it may not be for everybody, but if you like that sort of thing, I suggest you check it out... pronto.

Tick tock

PWL

Has been

The whole Bush clan is right down the road from me this weekend at their Kennebunkport compound. Vladmir Putin is there too. It's a pain in the ass for the people that live in the town--they shut down all the frickin roads within like two miles of the house as well as the Coast Guard blocking the coast around their house. I think there is going to be around 2500 protestors too. Should be a great weekend!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Ha we had this on the other night and I said to my hubby, "Hmm I wonder if GW's watched this?" Clowning around
              ---- Cynthia
                Ha we had this on the other night and I said to my hubby, "Hmm I wonder if GW's watched this?" Clowning around
                Hehe, Cynthia, I asked James the same thing !
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I need to watch this. BTW, I LOVE your comment under your avatar, Trishie! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I need to watch this. BTW, I LOVE your comment under your avatar, Trishie! Big grin k
                    Thanks Zoomie Smile My friend has the most hilarious countdown until Bush is out of office wall calendar!