Please Delete Thread (Read 746 times)

Prince of Fatness

I did not know such a useful app, would bring forth so much argumental behavior. I simply posted this to help runners.

Why give the app credit?  You did that all by your lonesome.  Congrats!

Not at it at all. 

BeeRunB

I did introduce myself appropriately:

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/cf8b4388155542edb187417245e6b045

That you did. Again, welcome. And just do your thing. None of your initial posts have been too earth-shattering. This one was helpful, and the other was funny, and your first was a nice hello. Keep 'em coming. Cool

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

I did introduce myself appropriately:

http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/cf8b4388155542edb187417245e6b045

Well, there you go, I missed that one - many apologies from me. 

TRUST THE PROCESS

L Train

This town needs an enema.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I AM a forum moderator.

You posted in the wrong area.

But he made up for it by insulting everyone under the sun, so it evens out. I see a bright future for him. I like him already.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

It's ok.  We can talk without tapping.  Or tapa. 

But tapas is/are good.

Feeling the growl again

So let me ask you one question. How does trying to find the internet trolls through a thread, make me a troll? I simply did that, so I know which people to avoid. Also, I never disrespected the community. This srlopez guy decided to make in fun of me, which I am in this community. So HE was the one that started my rants. Now to move on with the previous thread. I simply posted that for entertainment in which everyone enjoyed. Now I can clearly assure you, that yoy have posted something immature on here as well. So...why can't I? And I am sincereley glad that you think it is funny for a 16 year old to talk about the real word, considering I live in the "Real World." What do you think this world is, fake? Anyway, can somebody lock this thread. I did not know such a useful app, would bring forth so much argumental behavior. I simply posted this to help runners. And this is the crap I get.

Oh, to be 16 and know everything again. I tell you it sucks when you wake up on your 20th birthday and half of what you knew disappeared overnight. You were right about at least one thing, sparky. You are good for entertainment value. How about you go tell your parents...you know, the ones paying the bills, running your errands, and keeping a roof over your head...how much you know Bout the real world. Then they can get a chuckle too. So much not more worth my time, so welcome and stay off my lawn.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

TheDroppingDead

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Okay, the tone here has not been pretty, for whatever reasons.  Yes, TDD, people may have unjustly jumped on you, but one thing:  You've been jumping on some people in this community who have some amazing credentials.  Please stick around for a while and get to know them before talking smack to them.

Troy.

Okay, the tone here has not been pretty, for whatever reasons.  Yes, TDD people may have unjustly jumped on you, but one thing:  You've been jumping on some people in this community who have some amazing credentials.  Please stick around for a while and get to know them before talking smack to them.

+1

I know there are plenty of sites where you can jump right in and start talking all sorts of smack with people, but this isn't that place. Today, you'd do better to sit back and listen for a while. One day, after you've been around a while and established yourself in the community, you'll be able to talk smack here, and people will take that smack mighty seriously, but this isn't that day.

MTA: For the record, spaniel is not "just some random guy, which tries to act like a badass." Spaniel is, in fact, an actual bona fide badass.

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

Prince of Fatness

LOL, who is this guy? Who the hell are you to tell me? You are just some random guy, which tries to act like a badass. Listen, I do not even know you, so why are you fighting on a public thread? Trying to rant to me about the real world. And for your information, I probably know a lot more about the real world, then your null skull. How do you know how I live my life? My parents want the best for my future life, so I HAVE  a job,pay for almost everything I use and have, and I also run errands. So BEFORE making general assumptions about myself, think about what you are about to say, before posting on MY thread.

ALSO for the "staying off my lawn" part. How bout you stay off MY lawn. You are posting on MY thread, in which is "MY LAWN." So go on ahead and make your own thread, and maybe you can tell everyone on it, about "the real world," and what you think about it.

Oh, also you are one strong man for fighting on the internet. I give props for you for that. I would never want to mess with you in the "Real World." I don't know what to tell you bud, but this has been screenshotted to my file of "Internet Dumbasses, and will be posted on a little something of mine.

This is priceless.

Not at it at all. 

xor

I wanna be a badass.

Troy.

I wanna keep a file of Internet dumbass screen shots.

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I wanna keep a file of Internet dumbass screen shots.

I think you mean a binder.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

TheDroppingDead