Man vs. Wild -- here's a shocker... (Read 527 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not. *rolls eyes* I cannot watch this show. The dude is just WAY too dramatic. DS thinks it's awesome...once he starts biting heads off of snakes or cutting the eyes out of dead sheep I have to leave the room. Nasty and so over-the-top. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

i saw that too....I'm not sure what to make of it. I really dig Bear, so i'm sticking to the idea that it's just sour grapes by someone who wishes they were as rugged and tough as him! Big grin lol maybe there is a grain of truth to it though....i remember watching the one where he was in the everglades and at one point had to boil the water to remove the critters. But with just the standard "water bottle, flint and knife", he somehow also conjured up a little pot to put on the fire (unless maybe the water bottle had a collapsible pot that came with it?).... on the other hand though, he was a former military person in britain, and he did climb Everest....he's got the survival knowledge- why he would have to fake it for a show, i don't get....
      Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I stand by my assertion that he's merely a pretty boy. Survivor Man, on the other hand, is the real man Big grin "I'm in luck," he told viewers, apparently coming across four wild horses grazing in a meadow. "A chance to use an old Native American mode of transport comes my way. This is one of the few places in the whole of the U.S. where horses still roam wild." In fact, Weinert said, the horses were not wild but were brought in by trailer. I remember that episode, and thought he was too much of a cowboy to tame a horse and ride him out. The horses did look rather well kept to be wild.
        btb1490

I always thought it was funny how he was alway clean shaven throughtout all of his "ordeals".
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now, give me Mike Rowe on Dirty Jobs...I am developing quite the crush on him. I love the fact that he's a "reformed" opera singer, too. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

yummy Rowe..... now that's a man i wouldn't mind getting dirty with.... Wink Evil grin Big grin
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Man, I SO go for the guys who aren't classically good looking, but who have funny personalities. See also Nathan "Capt. Tightpants" Fillion. Just love those smirky, snarky, goofy dudes. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

ok k, now you are just egging me on... Big grin momma says yum.... of course, rumour has it now he's hooked up with sharon stone.... Roll eyes Tight lipped
                  Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

now that's a man i wouldn't mind getting dirty with.... Wink Evil grin Big grin
                    I can smell it now... Tongue Evil grin
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

of course, rumour has it now he's hooked up with sharon stone.... Roll eyes Tight lipped
                      I heard that! SO wrong! Sad k

~ Sarah Kay

yummy Rowe..... now that's a man i wouldn't mind getting dirty with.... Wink Evil grin Big grin
                        Blush He's cute. My kids just love his show. I've walked in on that program and seen that man in some nasty stuff!

Michelle