25 minutes and counting (Read 1253 times)

mikeymike

Now it's just like more Korean spam.

Only a tiny bit less malicious and causing slightly less work for Eric Smile though, right?

Runners run

I apologize. This is the second time you have been forced to scold me for not being serious enough. Henceforth, I will start taking notes on how to be a cranky old curmudgeon, so there will be less distractions from our very serious running talk.

Yeah, right.  Most people here wouldn't know serious running talk if it bit them in the ass.  If you're not under 3:00 or 3:30, you're probably not taking running too serious.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

This bumping of old Kimmer threads ain't cute anymore.  Now it's just like more Korean spam.

It ain't? I think it's pretty funny, but then again, nothing really bothers me.

L Train

I apologize. This is the second time you have been forced to scold me for not being serious enough. Henceforth, I will start taking notes on how to be a cranky old curmudgeon, so there will be less distractions from our very serious running talk.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yeah, right.  Most people here wouldn't know serious running talk if it bit them in the ass.  If you're not under 3:00 or 3:30, you're probably not taking running too serious.

Under 4:15 in the mile for females, and 3:45 for males; does that sound about right?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Sup bitches

You people have issues 

Kalsarikännit

That is definitely the most tasteful picture of Tanya's ass on the internet.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

kcam

Only a tiny bit less malicious and causing slightly less work for Eric Smile though, right?

Not really.  Ask Eric if he'd like to see his General Forum populated with a posts ridiculing new runners.  That should do wonders for his business, which relies on users feeling welcome.

Listen Francis, you should lighten up a just a little. We're just having a little fun, and nobody is ridiculing anyone. There have been several new people posting asking for advice, and nobody is making fun of them. I feel it's quite the contrary, everybody gives plenty of great advice, excellent advice in my opinion. This thread is really old and people are just having a little fun with it, that's all. Please don't be angry with me,i didn't mean to call you Francis either, I just wanted a reason to say , Lighten up Francis. Toodles.....

bhearn

^ agreed

The Running Stan

Listen Francis, you should lighten up a just a little. We're just having a little fun, and nobody is ridiculing anyone. There have been several new people posting asking for advice, and nobody is making fun of them. I feel it's quite the contrary, everybody gives plenty of great advice, excellent advice in my opinion. This thread is really old and people are just having a little fun with it, that's all. Please don't be angry with me,i didn't mean to call you Francis either, I just wanted a reason to say , Lighten up Francis. Toodles.....

I totally read this in my mind with SGT Hulka saying it.

OK Mr. Push-ups, let's hear your story.

Kalsarikännit

심술 궂은 구두쇠!!!

심술 궂은 구두쇠!!!

Did you really just call him that??!!! 

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

Kalsarikännit

Meh. I've called you worse.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

That's 심술 궂은 구두쇠씨 to you, thank you very much.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.