after upload and save, this morning's run still shows on Upload GPS Data view (Read 49 times)

Not sure what to add after the title.

I have Forerunner 620, Garmin Express installed. Chrome, Windows

This has not been a problem until today.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

eric :)

Hi Lou,

I think the most likely cause is you uploaded the file twice, possible by double clicking the upload button?

eric Smile

Hmm. Maybe. First time I remember it happening. I'll delete and watch for it happening again. Thanks.

pretty sure I didn't double click just now, yet I have two runs on the Upload GPS Data page which I just loaded from yesterday morning. There is only one run on the device, and other software isn't behaving like this (sporttracks, garmin training center)

Not sure what is happening. Wouldn't RA normally skip a run with the same timestamp?

Seaching for GarminNetscapePlugin

found GarminNetscapePlugin

Plugin version: 4.2.0.0

Unlocked plugin

plugin.finishFindDevices() completed

Ignored non-GPS device "Sansa Clip+ 4GB Internal Memory"

device 0 (Forerunner 620 (Unit ID 3884315776)): firmware="310", data type="fit"

last upload time: 2014-12-23T13:54:06Z

found device: Forerunner 620 (Unit ID 3884315776)

Yes, I'm up late. Or early. Whatever -- can't sleep.

eric :)

Doh!  You have a different bug that causes duplicate uploads.  The problem is on Garmin or the Ant Agent's end.  When you upload a file, RA uses the workout's time as the last time of upload.  New workouts are determined by file time.  On some GPS devices, the file time is off by several hours so they are uploaded again.

RA does not check for duplicate timestamps.  I'm not sure if it should.  On the surface, it seems impossible to have two overlapping workouts, but I'm sure if that's implemented, someone would come up with an example.  I can work with you offline on your problem.

eric Smile

In any case, this does not happen very often -- in fact not since I posted my last response.

On another, semi-relevant topic, when I click "subscribe to this topic" I don't seem to be notified when a response is made.