I'm traded my elliptical and treadmill in for the Hawaii Chair (Read 529 times)

The Hawaii Chair Surprised Big grin Oh my gosh this is amazing! Time to check the patent office on this one.

Vim

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

The Hawaii Chair Surprised Big grin Oh my gosh this is amazing! Time to check the patent office on this one.
      Oh, my! What the heck is that?? Hah! Wink
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
        Oh my goodness. Ouch, ouch, ouch. My back just cringed. I could not imagine talking to someone sitting on that thing. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing.

Michelle

JakeKnight

Um. I don't think my comments on this one are appropriate for the general board. Let's just say that it looks like it may have started out being intended for other uses. The kind of thing you'd only see on late night infomercials. Really late night. That is just hilarious. The girl in the office scene looked like she was either very excited or really had to pee.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Big Chicken!

That was a joke, right? Please tell me this isn't really being sold. Well, my guess is it isn't really selling but... And I am with JK, my initial comments are not appropriate for a board that minors may read. Or anyone with any sense of decency.
            Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Another Passion

Um. I don't think my comments on this one are appropriate for the general board. Let's just say that it looks like it may have started out being intended for other uses. The kind of thing you'd only see on late night infomercials. Really late night. That is just hilarious. The girl in the office scene looked like she was either very excited or really had to pee.
              I'll second that! And the grey-haired guy in the office that said, "it feels great on my abs", I initially thought he said, "it feels great on my a**". ROFL

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

And after a hard day at the office in your Hawaii Chair, you can belt up with one of these on your commute home. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw1g2yKxb0I

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Prophet!

really should be called the Tahitian Chair .
                  JakeKnight

So I had to go to the website. Hawaiichair.com. For only a few easy payments totaling $419.94 (reduced to $293.96!), this bizarre adult pleasure device revolutionary piece of exercise equipment can be yours! Just three hundred bucks. No work required. Awesome. Use it at work.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

Jill_B

I fly.

LOL! I need it!

Bring it on.

"it feels great on my a**".
                        Same here! Big grin I don't believe in reincarnation especially into stuff items, but if I did I would consider coming back as a Tiddy bear!

Vim