I need some assistance please (Read 823 times)

chriskohlenberg

If anyone on this board also frequents Disneyrunning.com....can you please tell me if the website is down? It says i have been "banned" and i cant understand why that might be. thanks
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks to me like the site is running fine... Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

chriskohlenberg

Rats.... Ive only asked a couple of questions on the board...and was in no way inappropriate......i cant get anyone to respond to my emails asking why ive been banned..thought i might try here since this is where i first found out about disneyrunning.com. did you try to go into the forums? thats where it tells me im banned.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I went into the forum...loaded fine. What's your username over there?

~ Sarah Kay

chriskohlenberg

im pretty suremy screen name is simply ChrisK......
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That is odd...I just went and read all 7 of your post over there and not a one was in any way antagonistic...beats me why they would ban you. Very strange. Confused

~ Sarah Kay

chriskohlenberg

Shucks, well i appreciate your responding....thank you very much.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No prob. Just stick around here...you can start a Disney user group for folks here doing Disney races. Then you can ban others and be immune from banning in your own group. Evil grin Cool

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

No prob. Just stick around here...you can start a Disney user group for folks here doing Disney races. Then you can ban others and be immune from banning in your own group. Evil grin Cool
                    Sometimes you're too damn clever for your own good. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sometimes you're too damn clever for your own good. Tongue
                      *sigh* I know... Blush

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

For some reason, your idea kind of reminds me of the old Steven Wright joke where says, "I bought a humidifier and dehumidifier. Put 'em in the same room, let 'em fight it out."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

For some reason, your idea kind of reminds me of the old Steven Wright joke where says, "I bought a humidifier and dehumidifier. Put 'em in the same room, let 'em fight it out."
                          Ha! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

50 halfs by age 50

Rats.... Ive only asked a couple of questions on the board...and was in no way inappropriate......i cant get anyone to respond to my emails asking why ive been banned..thought i might try here since this is where i first found out about disneyrunning.com. did you try to go into the forums? thats where it tells me im banned.
                            The owner of the website is out having surgery right now. I know one of the other moderators...I'll ask for you. Screen name is ChrisK???

*Mel* //  "A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

chriskohlenberg

That would be awesome...thanks.....yes my screen name is ChrisK

SMART Approach

Love it. I can visualize him saying it. I saw Steven Wright here in Green Bay about 12 years ago. Haven't seen him around in a long while.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com