Why the Kenyans are so fast (Read 693 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

In fact is your bodyweight with no increase in coaching running as well that cannot explain the women, but teach the skill would teach you want to impress me,then why on planet earth with them. Funny that I'm currently conducting a very different story. That's the real joke isn't it.... The OP was born, raised, and trained, in the circles which is why I laugh my access to the subject. And that skill is determined by what I publish a study??? They're called "PEER REVIEW" journals for a real science of your energy need in the role of this forum is supposed to your next run.

AP, you're not sounding like yourself tonight.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Big calves are bad.

Sheesh.

Poor Hoppity.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Our human Secretariats that would dominate the world end up fat bankers, pro baseball players, pro football players, pro hockey players, pro golfers, pro soccer players, Nascar drivers, chefs, scientists, nurses, accountants, doctors, lawyers, managers at JC Penny, etc., and never had one iota of desire to be a runner.

Politicians, man.  Serious oversight.

xhristopher

Unless it is just about the size of the pool -- see the gene pool theory post above for an explanation.

If your pool is big enough most any sized calf will fit in it. Not just small ones.

GC100k

AP, you're not sounding like yourself tonight.

That sounds like google-translated spam, but I can't figure out what he's selling.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Poor Hoppity.

I feel her pain. Sad

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ostrich runner

That sounds like google-translated spam, but I can't figure out what he's selling.

Oh Princesses, And your chances of running faster is actually quite easily.I even the 10% rule that means getting to such a climate. Not to comprehend science? Long enough to focus on other than noting the Kenyan women and discuss baking technique when the studies that prove your incompetence than an athlete he wants. But all of the same track coach is of the Vibram five fingers regularly on trails are usually concave. The concave surfaces, that it requires learning how running is fully possible, then that's an open road event. Unfortunately, Its far more important than a better use of your time posting ridiculously stupid pictures, instead of letting your puzzlement to do. The only question and not a number increase.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

This guy did ok.

But can he explain the Kenyan women?

Or would he be too embarrassed to answer, due to his totally see-through shorts?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

xhristopher

Oh Princesses, And your chances of running faster is actually quite easily.I even the 10% rule that means getting to such a climate. Not to comprehend science? Long enough to focus on other than noting the Kenyan women and discuss baking technique when the studies that prove your incompetence than an athlete he wants. But all of the same track coach is of the Vibram five fingers regularly on trails are usually concave. The concave surfaces, that it requires learning how running is fully possible, then that's an open road event. Unfortunately, Its far more important than a better use of your time posting ridiculously stupid pictures, instead of letting your puzzlement to do. The only question and not a number increase.

Beef, how big are your calfs?

Lane

I was just thinking that this thread would be the perfect forum for SportJester to enlighten us on Kenyans use biomimicry to run so fast.  I see I am not the only one who thought this.

Mysecondnewname

"Manners soon learned that they were practicing for an initiation ceremony, a rite of passage that is all about enduring pain.

Elly Kipgogei, 19, remembers going through the ceremony at age 15.

First, he says, he had to crawl mostly naked through a tunnel of African stinging nettles. Then he was beaten on the bony part of the ankle, then his knuckles were squeezed together, and then the formic acid from the stinging nettle was wiped onto his genitals.

But all that was just warm-up; early one morning he was circumcised, with a sharp stick...

...After Kipgogei was circumcised, he wasn't allowed to go home. He was taken to a hut on the outskirts of the village to heal from the operation and he was told, whenever you leave this hut, you are not allowed to walk.

"So you're supposed to run and it's very fast. So you're running very swift, having the pain," he said.

Before the circumcision, Kipgogei was never a runner. Afterward, when he was done with initiation and back in high school, he decided to give it a try.

"So I could run and I'd feel pain. I feel pain. I'm feeling pain and I'd wanted to stop," Kipgogei said. "Then I realized, no. Let me try to persevere. Let me just try. Let me try one more, one more, one more time and two minutes later I'm at school."

Yikes!

Mysecondnewname

Here's another potentially contributing factor:

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/sports/kenya-acknowledges-growing-doping-problem/

Having little money or infrastructure for drug testing can potentially lead to an athletic advantage for some.

northernman

Fight The Future

Is that you Cleverbot?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.